Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By USARABAT
  • 2 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Check this out guys ! A cheating association.....

Addicted

Check this out guys ! A cheating association.....

Go to World Top 100 Associations in the World and look at 10th Place !

PARRUCCHIERESALVA DI MAURO

4 members CLOSED association.

2 members on 1%
    1 members on 69%
    1 member on 83%

Now check out the last 2 and see their formation and squad.

PLATINUM with 1658 pts !!

a 2 star association that will only play other 2 star assos. and they loan players to the 2 members on 1%.

P****S ME OFF HOW THESE CHEATS GET AWAY WITH THIS !!!
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-19-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Foul language

Famous
    This is unfortunately, old news. Seems nothing is being done to put a stop to it.
    I would be interested to know how many managers there are in the world top 100 who are at "high" levels.
    So if anyone has the time or the inclination to look at all 600 managers and make a note of their level you may or may not prove my theory that some "high" level managers, bored with the same opponents, tired of facing plus 1/2/3 level teams in cup and champions league have turned to association manipulation to maintain their interest in Top Eleven.
    I may or may not have a look myself this weekend. Depends on the insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Go to World Top 100 Associations in the World and look at 10th Place !

PARRUCCHIERESALVA DI MAURO

4 members CLOSED association.

2 members on 1%
    1 members on 69%
    1 member on 83%

Now check out the last 2 and see their formation and squad.

PLATINUM with 1658 pts !!

a 2 star association that will only play other 2 star assos. and they loan players to the 2 members on 1%.

P****S ME OFF HOW THESE CHEATS GET AWAY WITH THIS !!!
    ---

Check it now, 2 more members have been added
    Last edited by pvisa1; 10-20-2017 at 07:06 AM. Reason: syntax error

Famous
    And of course 3 managers with basically the same name, and 3 teams with basically the same name.
    2 or possibly even 1 manager playing for associations only.
    Is this what you had in mind Nordeus?

Famous
    My main concern is that at some point, some of them will be tired to play like morons. And as I think only few of them will try to sell their account, the others will "unleash the dogs" and we'll have to face 4 or 5 hundreds 9-stars team in the REAL top 11 game. Just pray for not being on their path...
    smk fc, Altiplano and Bunzo like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    top eleven allows what you call it "cheating" and I would call it hardworking managers ... deal with it and do the same instead of nagging
    SuperDunk likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    top eleven allows what you call it "cheating" and I would call it hardworking managers ... deal with it and do the same instead of nagging
    You are the one here almost always complaining about this or that. Recently, about the new auction system. I love it and did not mind about you feeling otherwise. It's your right. But other people are free here to report what they believe to be a huge system abuse. And in this case, I agree with them.
    Altiplano and smk fc like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

the thing is that nordeus dont give a **** about it. If we keep complaining no action taken well the might as well do the same. If you feel cheated and they keep stealing while the authority is keeping their eyes close then why not steal back. I dont see any problem, this have been going on for way too long. Tanking, exploiting and mutant player the only way to stop it is to fight fire with fire. You can do then i can do better.
    Atm loyalty and faithful is nothing then a BS here. Here you are complaining while those you called idiot is having fun destroying your games. So how to deal with it " cant beat them join them". Until one day your god Nordeus realise the game is in a mess and effecting them then they will wake up and take action.(not to sure lol)
    So just follow if there is no action taken then i assume its ok. Enjoy while it last.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Gobobo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    My main concern is that at some point, some of them will be tired to play like morons. And as I think only few of them will try to sell their account, the others will "unleash the dogs" and we'll have to face 4 or 5 hundreds 9-stars team in the REAL top 11 game. Just pray for not being on their path...
    dont have to pray the best is to prepare when it come your path.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk