Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We need more rest packs

We need more rest packs

We are actively playing three competitions from the start of the season and to be able to stay in at least two competitions we need more Rest packs. Managers are expected to do two training sessions after every competitive match everyday totalling 4 training sessions for the each day and looking at the number of Rest Packs managers and given per the number we use everyday is not on fair grounds. It becomes very difficult for those of us who are not hackers to stay in all competitions. At the end of every season you realize the treble and double winners are most likely the cheaters. Among all the packs in top eleven (Rest Pack, Motivation Pack, Health Pack), it is the Rest Pack/Green that managers use the most and as such we should gain the most. It is not fair to train twice after every match and wait for 3 hours to get only 6% rest.

It is either we get 20% rest after every 3 hours or 6% rest after every 15 minutes.
    Or better still, nordeus should make it a point to receive 15 packs everyday.

Because if you want to stay in at least two competitions on fair grounds a manager would need 20+ packs a day considering the number of training sessions you are to do after every match and the amount of rest players lose after every match.

Nordeus should give this a thought and make the game very fair to all of us.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Francicic01 likes this.

You can get more than 15 rest packs daily by watching short videos on your cellphone.
    You can train only rested players.

BUT YES WE DO NEED MORE ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    You can get more than 15 rest packs daily by watching short videos on your cellphone.
    You can train only rested players.

BUT YES WE DO NEED MORE ...
    I know, but do I need to use up extra data to get rest packs while the game itself uses more data?

It's just a game and using data to play it makes less sense in itself, talkless using extra data to get rest packs.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    What bothers me is videos has started to not giving rewards again lately..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CJ91 and Altiplano like this.

There’s loads of ways around this.

1. Watch Videos
    2. Have Squad Depth for good Squad Rotation..
    3. Focus mostly on competitions you can play for the moment.
    4. Spend a little (Nordeus have to make money somehow)
    5. Treble winners are not cheaters or “hackers”, they just pay more attention to the game by saving up rests for the next season.

To prepare your squad for competitions, you need to have the resources ready to deal with that competition.

Bunzo and Altiplano like this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

I’ve never spent money on the game, I just tactically save my rests and have a great squad depth so I can cope with each competition. Preparation is the key to success.

Bunzo likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

If you are not happy go to the club shop and buy them or is that what you consider to be hacking or cheating?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

We need more rest packs

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If you are not happy go to the club shop and buy them or is that what you consider to be hacking or cheating?
    I buy but I can't pass over from the free ones. What do you suggest me to do?

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-22-2017 at 06:41 PM.

The only money I put towards this game is the monthly card for 100 tokens for like $7 that I just add onto my phone bill.. Other than that it is just careful managing of your squad.. I myself have won Many cups for my current level (level 9)...

When it comes to rest.. Watch videos on your phone while you're watching TV.. You don't have to literally watch it.. Just watch TV while it's playing.. Ive been finding lately I can recieve 15-18 rests a day just doing this method.

As for data.. Do you not have WiFi? I don't get charged data while I'm connected to WiFi.

If we allowed more rests to be gained... I'd be putting those rests towards individual training for players on my Squad. That would make things a bit unfair for my competition

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by imjusthjoshinya; 10-22-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    CJ91 and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    I play in League, Cup and CL every season, I don't get any rest packs from videos and I manage ok.
    The no video thing makes it annoying not being able to power train but I still end up with more greens at the end of the season than I started with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast