Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We need more rest packs

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think the amount of boosters we earn per day is enough, playing constantly in 2,3 competition is a risk you should assume. Recently Top Eleven increased squad players number once again and now we can have enough player for 2 full squads and few subs as well, creating a good squad rotation would solve your issue.
    Altiplano, Memphis and Bunzo like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I think the amount of boosters we earn per day is enough, playing constantly in 2,3 competition is a risk you should assume. Recently Top Eleven increased squad players number once again and now we can have enough player for 2 full squads and few subs as well, creating a good squad rotation would solve your issue.
    I have 5 video a day and you said is enough, LOL

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Tone View Post
    I have 5 video a day and you said is enough, LOL
    I played the game for like 4 years with 5 videos a year not a day and I survived pretty good, even without extra tokens. As I said, the game allows you to get now 20+ players , that's enough for 2 teams, rotate your players and you will see you won't need to many green packs.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I feel the amount is just. Key point is to rotate your players. I am running for 3 trebles and after all I can manage with videos.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I played the game for like 4 years with 5 videos a year not a day and I survived pretty good, even without extra tokens. As I said, the game allows you to get now 20+ players , that's enough for 2 teams, rotate your players and you will see you won't need to many green packs.
    4 years with no video you have all my respect , but for me still not enough, I can deal with 5 a day and survives well but many of my friends can not do it , this season 6 tankers among my friends born and I ask to them c'mon why are you tanking and they all respond the same , not enough video.
    Sure need rotation and I do that but I am not a fan to have so many players , I like more before with squad reduction and the right amount of boosters to training them properly.
    Have to say also I am only level 12 and during all this time I have around 20 to 30 video a day ( Thailand ) and since a month they drop it to 5.
    Anyway I like the game and I am here to stay

You don't have to train twice between each game, but if you want to just train the reserves.
    Memphis likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    We are actively playing three competitions from the start of the season and to be able to stay in at least two competitions we need more Rest packs. Managers are expected to do two training sessions after every competitive match everyday totalling 4 training sessions for the each day and looking at the number of Rest Packs managers and given per the number we use everyday is not on fair grounds. It becomes very difficult for those of us who are not hackers to stay in all competitions. At the end of every season you realize the treble and double winners are most likely the cheaters. Among all the packs in top eleven (Rest Pack, Motivation Pack, Health Pack), it is the Rest Pack/Green that managers use the most and as such we should gain the most. It is not fair to train twice after every match and wait for 3 hours to get only 6% rest.

It is either we get 20% rest after every 3 hours or 6% rest after every 15 minutes.
    Or better still, nordeus should make it a point to receive 15 packs everyday.

Because if you want to stay in at least two competitions on fair grounds a manager would need 20+ packs a day considering the number of training sessions you are to do after every match and the amount of rest players lose after every match.

Nordeus should give this a thought and make the game very fair to all of us.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Mate, before calling people "cheats" you must read the forum and learn! In most seasons, I win 2 competitions, sometimes 3 (not enough to my taste) and I do not see how you could call me a cheat! Most managers get 15 videos a day and this is enough to play 2 games and get 40% bonus. I've been doing this for 2 years without any problems. Ok, some days the schedule will force you to use more greens if you have 2 games in 3 hours. But you'll compensate the other "good" days. Train your reserve, use the lighter drills to get bonuses and you'll realize you do not have to "cheat". Of course, if you get only 5 videos or less, even this is going to be tough!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-24-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12