Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Locked out of Facebook account: name needs verification???

Dreamer

Locked out of Facebook account: name needs verification???

I have been unable to login to my topeleven because the facebook says I need to verify name. I tried to verify name and now it won't let me login because it says it needs to be approved. Is there anyway to get in to my account? Has anyone else had this? How long will it take to be approved?

I really need to login!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Pro
    This exact same thing happened to me 4 seasons ago. Facebook locked me out of my account and asked me to send a photo of myself to verify that I was not a bot. Unfortunately for me I had lost the details of the Google account connected to my team so I couldn't login with Google either. I contacted top eleven support in an effort to at least get the username of the Google account I used but they told me they don't have access to it, so I told them to unlink the Google account so that I can use another account they told me I cannot change my Google account.

Long story short Facebook eventually reactivated my account three days later, but by then I had been knocked out of the Champions League 2-1 agg after giving my all to win 1-0 against a far stronger opponent in the first leg

sent a pm to support or any admin in this forum.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    This exact same thing happened to me 4 seasons ago. Facebook locked me out of my account and asked me to send a photo of myself to verify that I was not a bot. Unfortunately for me I had lost the details of the Google account connected to my team so I couldn't login with Google either. I contacted top eleven support in an effort to at least get the username of the Google account I used but they told me they don't have access to it, so I told them to unlink the Google account so that I can use another account they told me I cannot change my Google account.

Long story short Facebook eventually reactivated my account three days later, but by then I had been knocked out of the Champions League 2-1 agg after giving my all to win 1-0 against a far stronger opponent in the first leg
    Why Facebook reactivated your account? Do you send your photo? I got mine deleted, cause they asking for my ID card and I don't give that. Just weird to send my ID card for Facebook.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Why Facebook reactivated your account? Do you send your photo? I got mine deleted, cause they asking for my ID card and I don't give that. Just weird to send my ID card for Facebook.
    They only asked me for a photo that my face clearly shows not an ID card. They must have suspected that it was a bot account because I created that Facebook account just for top eleven, I even named the account after my best player ever in top eleven and my profile pic was a photo of lionel messi

Pro
    Pls can any mod or admin tell me if I can unlink the Google account connected to my team so that I can choose another,because if Facebook locks my account again I've no other means of login in to top eleven and I'll loose my team. Thanks

Dreamer
    It asked me to prove my real name so I put on some random photo. I don't want to give facebook my birth certificate! I would just change it if that would help. This is ridiculous can an admin please help me!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

it happened to me too! you have to go to "app" section on facebook, then you have to remove "top eleven" from the section "Access with facebook" or something similar. i will send screens Locked out of Facebook account: name needs verification???-screenshot_1.png Locked out of Facebook account: name needs verification???-screenshot_2.png

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I also had a reserve team with a fake fb account. They block it and asked some ID.
    I didn't send any as it wasn't my main team. Lost 3-4 premium emblems that not exist anymore in the shop.

I had another fake fb account blocked.
    They asked to send a photo so I sent a fake photo (a guy who was in the army ) and after two days they open it again.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    I play on pc but login via facebook. If I delete topeleven on facebook surely I will lose mh team? Can someone talk me through it please?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast