Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommendations: How Often

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    I finally got this week's recommendation and unfortunately the system failed. Got a ML/AML when ST was weakest. ML is one of my stronger positions.
    The myth has finally been solved! It is very easy to manipulate the recommended players you get

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    The myth has finally been solved! It is very easy to manipulate the recommended players you get
    This week I manipulated the system to get a right back recommendation. I did it by buying a four star right back from the transfer market I've played him all season in that position without changing formation. My squad has been structured in such a way that all my players are six stars and above so using a 4star player to fill a particular position will attract a recommendation to that position.

So if you have a first 11 made up of 5 star players only and you want to get an st then all you've to do is buy a 3star st and play him in your squad until the recommended player comes. You must note that there must be at least a 2star difference in quality between the player and the rest of your starting lineup, and you must not have better options for that position on the bench or in reserves

The best of the best
    Last edited by Spartan117; 01-09-2018 at 03:55 AM.
    112000 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imjusthjoshinya View Post
    How often does the recommendation occur...
    You get one recommendation on a random day each week (Sunday-Saturday), the only restriction is that if you get a Recommendation on a Saturday you won't get one on the Sunday (the first day of the next week).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    This week I manipulated the system to get a right back recommendation. I did it by buying a four star right back from the transfer market I've played him all season in that position without changing formation. My squad has been structured in such a way that all my players are six stars and above so using a 4star player to fill a particular position will attract a recommendation to that position.

So if you have a first 11 made up of 5 star players only and you want to get an st then all you've to do is buy a 3star st and play him in your squad until the recommended player comes. You must note that there must be at least a 2star difference in quality between the player and the rest of your starting lineup, and you must not have better options for that position on the bench or in reserves

The best of the best
    Sorry mate but my tired brain just does get your point: are you saying that in order to get the recommended player you want you play for a whole week with a dummy at his position ?
    If yes, I've go two questions:
    1) If you win, that may mean you just not need the player in question.
    2) if you lose, I think the price to pay is way too high when the meantime, you have the option of buying a scout or a FT that you'd power train.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-11-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Sorry mate but my tired brain just does get your point: are you saying that in order to get the recommended player you want you play for a whole week with a dummy at his position ?
    If yes, I've go two questions:
    1) If you win, that may mean you just not need the player in question.
    2) if you lose, I think the price to pay is way too high when the meantime, you have the option of buying a scout or a FT that you'd power train.
    It's true that i have to use a dummy, but it won't affect my overall performance so much because I have several high 7star and an 8star player in my squad. Before I bought the recommended player my team quality was 119% with the 4star player in the squad, it increased to 122% when I bought the 119% recommended so that little difference is not enough to win or loose a match.

To answer your first question I'm a fan of recommended players, I've come to realize that most of them perform better than normal players so I always keep an eye out for them. I've 6 recommended players in my current squad I started gathering them 4 seasons ago, and I've won the treble in those 4 successive seasons loosing only 3 matches in 4 seasons and before that I had never won the treble even when I had stronger teams

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456