Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Like Tree55Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Player Attribute Cap

  1. #21
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,150
    I don't think they will reduce overcapped skills back to 340%. But during the game 380 or 420 ([Official] Player Attribute Cap-new-bitmap-image.png), or 800 won't be different from 340.
    It wasn't our day.

  2. #22
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    If the swap % that are above the cap, I really have to ask, if there's only one intelligent person at Nordeus.

    The skills drop every season 20%,... so it's they reduce themselves while your are able to increase "hard to train"-skills like crossing, creativity,...


    @ Alessio Fitch:
    thx, I recognized the same yesterday at the trainings.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  3. #23
    Dreamer meis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    New drills should be added to compensate
    I hate the drills concept. Can't get my creative players to get high creativity point and my defenders can't get high heading point. BS.

  4. #24
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    I hate the drills concept. Can't get my creative players to get high creativity point and my defenders can't get high heading point. BS.
    No offence, but the problem is in you, not in the training system.
    I can only recommend you to use ITP to solve your problems with Creativity and Heading. That's what it does.
    If you have any questions, just ask.
    It wasn't our day.

  5. #25
    Apprentice Alessio Fitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    299
    Soooooooo any f news about this bs?? I'm getting tired not being able to f train my superstar !!!!!!! 4 major skills above that bs low cap I can't f train anything important without adding to those 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the f up nordeus !!!!!
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

    League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

    UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

    Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

    Treble: 10

    AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

    Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    78
    Today I decided to try power train my ST. After a few rest packs, there was a message tell me that I should use different players and it seemed the % gained of each train is decreased.

  7. #27
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Today I decided to try power train my ST. After a few rest packs, there was a message tell me that I should use different players and it seemed the % gained of each train is decreased.
    It happens every time you are not meeting the requirements for team bonuses: if you train one player or when you are using only one type of drills, or training is too hard, or blah-blah-blah. Don't pay attention, the gain hasn't been reduced.
    Sparta Page likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

  8. #28
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    255
    Great news,i'm tired to play against 11 Hussain Bolts,just like today on assos and same tomorrow,500% till 890% speed & form

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    So as SaucyFC explained here, we set out to take care of the player attributes. And the fact that due-to-no-fault of the managers, of you, a wide-open window of opportunity to take advantage of something that, in all sense and purpose, was a design choice that even though had the utmost positivity in mind, turned out to be an option for some managers to gain an unfair advantage. There wasn't a limit on how high player attributes could rise. But as the recent months have shown, eventually this design choice from our side finally took the form of a method for gaining a leg up on the competition.

    As with any other game out there, the design is not always foolproof. Indeed, games are created by much smaller teams of people than the people who will eventually play them. Sometimes a well intended function or mechanic of a game can be manipulated by a portion of the players for power gains. Thus we have decided to mend the situation.

    Now. How player attributes work is a very fundamental part of the game's code and as such it's hard to make sweeping changes to it. So what the devs did was a fix delivered in two parts:
    1. The servers will no longer take into consideration player attributes over 340%. That is - Everything over 340% simply doesn't participate in the calculations. e.g. A player with 700% in speed, will be considered by the server as being 340% in Speed.
    2. You are no longer able to raise a player's attributes over the 340% threshold. This is intended as a precautionary measure so that no one will waste effort in trying to boost a player's attributes like up until the fix was implemented.
    Note: Point 2 will be implemented very soon.

    Indeed, these changes may have come as a shock to some of you but we believe that it's a necessary step. We care for the integrity of Top 11 and we take it very seriously.

    With the utmost respect we hope that all of you, our players and community will approach our decision with understanding.


    And once more, we thank each and everyone in the community, for highlighting this issue to us and sharing their opinion!
    Last edited by scalle; 11-18-2017 at 03:59 PM.

  9. #29
    Rookie Sai Sátt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    So as SaucyFC explained here, we set out to take care of the player attributes. And the fact that due-to-no-fault of the managers, of you, a wide-open window of opportunity to take advantage of something that, in all sense and purpose, was a design choice that even though had the utmost positivity in mind, turned out to be an option for some managers to gain an unfair advantage. There wasn't a limit on how high player attributes could rise. But as the recent months have shown, eventually this design choice from our side finally took the form of a method for gaining a leg up on the competition.

    As with any other game out there, the design is not always foolproof. Indeed, games are created by much smaller teams of people than the people who will eventually play them. Sometimes a well intended function or mechanic of a game can be manipulated by a portion of the players for power gains. Thus we have decided to mend the situation.

    Now. How player attributes work is a very fundamental part of the game's code and as such it's hard to make sweeping changes to it. So what the devs did was a fix delivered in two parts:
    1. The servers will no longer take into consideration player attributes over 340%. That is - Everything over 340% simply doesn't participate in the calculations. e.g. A player with 700% in speed, will be considered by the server as being 340% in Speed.
    2. You are no longer able to raise a player's attributes over the 340% threshold. This is intended as a precautionary measure so that no one will waste effort in trying to boost a player's attributes like up until the fix was implemented.
    Note: Point 2 will be implemented very soon.

    Indeed, these changes may have come as a shock to some of you but we believe that it's a necessary step. We care for the integrity of Top 11 and we take it very seriously.

    With the utmost respect we hope that all of you, our players and community will approach our decision with understanding.


    And once more, we thank each and everyone in the community, for highlighting this issue to us and sharing their opinion!
    Yes, all of our teams are under control by ur stupid server and greedy staffs! Suck off!

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    So as SaucyFC explained here, we set out to take care of the player attributes. And the fact that due-to-no-fault of the managers, of you, a wide-open window of opportunity to take advantage of something that, in all sense and purpose, was a design choice that even though had the utmost positivity in mind, turned out to be an option for some managers to gain an unfair advantage. There wasn't a limit on how high player attributes could rise. But as the recent months have shown, eventually this design choice from our side finally took the form of a method for gaining a leg up on the competition.

    As with any other game out there, the design is not always foolproof. Indeed, games are created by much smaller teams of people than the people who will eventually play them. Sometimes a well intended function or mechanic of a game can be manipulated by a portion of the players for power gains. Thus we have decided to mend the situation.

    Now. How player attributes work is a very fundamental part of the game's code and as such it's hard to make sweeping changes to it. So what the devs did was a fix delivered in two parts:
    1. The servers will no longer take into consideration player attributes over 340%. That is - Everything over 340% simply doesn't participate in the calculations. e.g. A player with 700% in speed, will be considered by the server as being 340% in Speed.
    2. You are no longer able to raise a player's attributes over the 340% threshold. This is intended as a precautionary measure so that no one will waste effort in trying to boost a player's attributes like up until the fix was implemented.
    Note: Point 2 will be implemented very soon.

    Indeed, these changes may have come as a shock to some of you but we believe that it's a necessary step. We care for the integrity of Top 11 and we take it very seriously.

    With the utmost respect we hope that all of you, our players and community will approach our decision with understanding.


    And once more, we thank each and everyone in the community, for highlighting this issue to us and sharing their opinion!
    Oh! so redarded! I dont understand the way you explained. Come only when you have full details of this rubbish not half and make us wondering. You are just making youself look like a fool and that is ow you people work always.
    Only when you have full explaination with your point 2.
    You making us pay for your failure!!
    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 11-22-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast