Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark(Bradford city)

Thread: Getting sick to death of these late fixtures

Getting sick to death of these late fixtures

Why am I getting fixtures in the middle of the night, I pay good hard earned money to play my match’s and I am online for every game.. now I have lots of games in the middle of the night to me this is out of order, I just can’t spent money on this game which is not suitable for my time, if this dose not change I will be leaving and find a game I can play whilst awake not in the middle of the night ...I have a job I can’t just get up at 1am 2 am 3am when you feel like it
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    This seems to be a particular problem this season. I have 4 or 5 overnight league games and I have heard other users including an association report the same. Can an admin please confirm why it is worse this season in particular

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark(Bradford city) View Post
    Why am I getting fixtures in the middle of the night, I pay good hard earned money to play my match’s and I am online for every game.. now I have lots of games in the middle of the night to me this is out of order, I just can’t spent money on this game which is not suitable for my time, if this dose not change I will be leaving and find a game I can play whilst awake not in the middle of the night ...I have a job I can’t just get up at 1am 2 am 3am when you feel like it
    Change your country / Nationality to another one locating in the East of earth for ex Egypt+ 3 GMT Iran + 6 GMT Japan + 9 ... Next season, your games timing will be changed to be more suitable according to your choice ..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Change your country / Nationality to another one locating in the East of earth for ex Egypt+ 3 GMT Iran + 6 GMT Japan + 9 ... Next season, your games timing will be changed to be more suitable according to your choice ..
    My country is set correctly. Not had this problem before and I see a number of others reporting same. Tells me something went wrong when fixtures set day 1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My settings are correct right country, but for first time playing this game I am getting fixtures in the middle of the night, if I am sleeping I can’t play this game...so what’s the point me spending money? I am considering finding another game to play at normal times

I have another late fixture tomorrow 0037 and another 2 days later at 2352... why would you do this? The last late game fixture I had I lost because I was sleeping ...lost one game all season 😟
    Please stop doing this you have my correct country and time zone... do you really think I am going to buy tokens and not watch my team? That would be dumb on my side