Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 594
Like Tree585Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

  1. #221
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Arrows shouldn't be remove. Hard to control the team. I use single striker, down both flank. Down arrow to him so that he quickly pass to the winger. Now he think he can do everything. Small score against weak team. Same tactic but no arrows. And hard to move players at formation screen. It becoming strange formation. Using phone here.

  2. #222
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    How about that "fix" to do something with the skills and not be added after you reach the low cap of 340% ?? My superstar keeps gaining on those that are over that small cap, so I'm sick of this TOTAL waste !!!
    As far as I know this issue will have a future update, and should be solved soon, as far as I know.

  3. #223
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    he is some screenshot i took from my game. my amr if push to the furthest will play as amc more of free role. My dr will take over the role of amr if push to the furthest and took more of the crosses.
    At half time i move my amr back in line with my aml then he is playing in his position.
    Actually if the update is fix i think it will be a great new experience. More to learn.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    The commanding area (this what i call), is consist of left, right, up, down and all the combination. So, if your amr placed in the left-up, he will more "helped" the amc. But if you placed amr in the right up, he will played the wide winger. Same with the others.

  4. #224
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    The commanding area (this what i call), is consist of left, right, up, down and all the combination. So, if your amr placed in the left-up, he will more "helped" the amc. But if you placed amr in the right up, he will played the wide winger. Same with the others.
    not really i just push to the furthest end of the box my amr will act as amc. my dr push furthest will take the role as amr with crosses as mention.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #225
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    As far as I know this issue will have a future update, and should be solved soon, as far as I know.
    Yep, this is correct. Thanks @khris.

  6. #226
    Dreamer Alessio Fitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yep, this is correct. Thanks @khris.

    How about adding names and positions to our players on the pitch so we don't confuse them?? When will this be fixed?? How about having AT LEAST a 2nd and a 3rd player that WE choose to beat free kicks, corners, and at least 5 to beat penalties ???? You removed all these in this downgrade!!!!!! Arrows back also !!!!!

    How about the daily skill point ?? When will that be fixed and added ONLY to first 11 players or just to the captain?? In 2019?? How about adding real prizes for the league columns instead of nothing? How about a Super Cup at the start of the season between Cup and UCL winners??? @saucy your REPLY is needed HERE !!!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

    League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

    UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

    Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

    Treble: 10

    AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

    Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

  7. #227
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    104
    yeah. thanx a lot i lose 1 game because of this issue..... because mg team was poor not good position , because your update.... who is get the bad things? me ! why? because your update i lose 1 game, i let my team with excellent moral and good positions and after update i find a really mess in my account. and 1 lose game? so who its gone take this fault? i did something wrong? no , you? yes. so put all your hands and fix my last game or let me to rematch that game because its not my fault

    i want to rematch my game. its not fair to lose one game because of you. we have 3 more rounds, and today i lose and im not agry because i lose my last game because of you. i try 3 weeks to be first , and now because of you , i have a good chance for 2nd place. thank you very much. go on forum and sea how many managers have this big issue problem or whatever or however you say. you really make pee on all of us. all the managers put all what they have like packs and every thing. reset this day. reset the last games

  8. #228
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    You simply know you ****ed up Nordeaus when there are 22 pages in a few hours on this thread !! UPDATE the game TO 2017 !! REMOVE THIS DOWNGRADE !! Bring Jeeves BACK !!!! LOL
    Don't blame SausyFC he's not one of the developers lol
    jarharnamme likes this.

  9. #229
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by SaXe View Post
    does this (inside and outside positioning in box) actually affect the gameplay and if so how? So far, this variant was not available in past time.


    in any case, the color of the box does not change.
    If you position the players within the areas of the opponent's players and if you has higher quality than them, the area turns to a lighter color.

    That means you have more ball possession and you are stronger in that specific area than the opponent.
    Last edited by casper™; 11-08-2017 at 01:35 PM.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  10. #230
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Lot of strange formation. My eyes hurt.

Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast