Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 594
Like Tree585Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

  1. #351
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    644
    Okay, here's my take on Top11 2018 Pros & Cons.

    Pros

    -Cool music
    -Loan removal on Association (some been complaining bout this but this is the right solution regarding player who exploited loan system in Association)

    Cons

    -New setpiece takers/captain consist of only 1 name is a regress over the past version. (where we can have 5-10 players for setpiece/captains)
    -The subs formation was really bad, no names only numbers and jersey in the tactic during match and no confirmation/save button, the manager with big fingers or small phone or really ****ty mouse/touchpad on computers might made mistake on substitution or change tactics during matches.
    -Removal of DML and DMR, so you guys convert the DML and DMR to DL and DR, fine. But to others who have DLDML and DRDMR should get DL/ML and DR/MR you think people don't spend rests/tokens to train the DML/DMR position from DL/DR?

    Suggestions

    -Return the old setpiece/captain list order back to 5-10 players instead of selecting only 1 player.
    -Return the confirmation/save button and names of players on live match tactics.
    -Give all managers 50-100tokens as a compensation for a really bad updates that's full with bugs and removing good features from previous version. Other games would compensate their players whenever they fuked up during patches/updates of their games but you guys hardly give us any compensations for your messed ups

  2. #352
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    How about EA Sports, they are close to Nordeus.. what they did with season 2 of NBA Live mobile is a big downgrade too.
    EA is sucks. But unfortunately the way right now Nord@$$ is becoming like EA 😂

    Why not follow back how awesome CM when it was the premier manager games in 90's.

    I really missed CM games. TE just far not close enough to become complete dynamic football manager like the old CM.

    Sometime simple is better. Too much additional update literally becoming obsolete nonsense just what happen right now.

    I know TE wanted to bring new exposure new experience for the players but many times when they update it fast become backlash from managers. Why dont they discuss first with us the managers before make any update. This can avoid any discruption to the game itself.

    Make a simple poll to gather what should add what should remove pick the most voted by managers. Gather feed back from us before making update. Try to understand us. Not all people play for free. Some willing to pay to upgrade their players. Like me im a season holder i paid a bit to get tokens and green stuff. So when this discuptive update happen it affect our game play.

    Do u understand how frustated us right now? Simple law. If ain't broken don't ****ing fix. U might made more problem than before.

    In terms of previous layout almost everybody seems satisfied with the simplified method. Ui was good layout was good dynamic and easier to run. So why bother to change it? Now it is not only looks ugly, its also annoyingly unbearable confusing for managers to adapt because its not simple as before.

    Please take note of what im saying. I have been play for long to forfeit now. But if the change repetitive annoying confusing and not user friendly i might temp to delete this game all for good. This is not a threat but a revelation.

  3. #353
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    EA is sucks. But unfortunately the way right now Nord@$$ is becoming like EA

    Why not follow back how awesome CM when it was the premier manager games in 90's.

    I really missed CM games. TE just far not close enough to become complete dynamic football manager like the old CM.

    Sometime simple is better. Too much additional update literally becoming obsolete nonsense just what happen right now.

    I know TE wanted to bring new exposure new experience for the players but many times when they update it fast become backlash from managers. Why dont they discuss first with us the managers before make any update. This can avoid any discruption to the game itself.

    Make a simple poll to gather what should add what should remove pick the most voted by managers. Gather feed back from us before making update. Try to understand us. Not all people play for free. Some willing to pay to upgrade their players. Like me im a season holder i paid a bit to get tokens and green stuff. So when this discuptive update happen it affect our game play.

    Do u understand how frustated us right now? Simple law. If ain't broken don't ****ing fix. U might made more problem than before.

    In terms of previous layout almost everybody seems satisfied with the simplified method. Ui was good layout was good dynamic and easier to run. So why bother to change it? Now it is not only looks ugly, its also annoyingly unbearable confusing for managers to adapt because its not simple as before.

    Please take note of what im saying. I have been play for long to forfeit now. But if the change repetitive annoying confusing and not user friendly i might temp to delete this game all for good. This is not a threat but a revelation.
    If i'm not wrong, this new update is like the 1st CM (or the 2nd ones)

  4. #354
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Not gonna change my formation. Never. My formation going to be ugly. So sad.
    I want to change it actually.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 11-09-2017 at 03:19 AM.
    nash123 likes this.

  5. #355
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Not gonna change my formation. Never. My formation going to be ugly. So sad.
    I want to change it actually.
    Changing formation is big pain now, players little miss position (tiny here & there) shows different formation, like you wants 4-5-1v which is 4-1-2-2-1, very tiny little miss place formation comes 4-1-2-3 or 2-3-2-3 or 2-3-2-2-1 etc, don't know how they play on the field, play as 4-5-1v or 4-1-2-3

    some time I play with my iPhone but due to my bad eye side I don't feel comfortable with iPhone so most of the time I play with web but now looks like I can't use my iphone anymore; during the match time its hard to change formation or sub the player using iphone5

    Edit:

    Here is one screenshot for 4-1-4-1 but it shows 3-2-4-1; question is what going to happen on field...??? and why its counting 3-2-4-1
    how the players layout work on formation table and on the field....??????? during the match if I sub a player what will happen on the formation, which way that sub player going to stand up or more forward or down or more defensive....?????

    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-new-formation-crap.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-09-2017 at 04:37 AM.
    tomu741 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

  6. #356
    Apprentice sincity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    265
    So the much anticipated new T11 2018 consists of "fluid screen" and "new cool music"? Very disappointing. Expected a lot more user friendly changes and new features to be implemented. This is just a monthly update, but no annual thing
    Jernet and TuninGGamer like this.

  7. #357
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801
    One of my AC club got rec scout offer with newly define position
    what I do with him, 21 yo, pa sa; don't know even how dl+ml position play on the field
    last night I give 2 position for my new two 18 yo players, which I wrote in this thread some where, still I don't know my mr+amr get his new assign dmr position or I should get my resources back...????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-new-position-rec-player.jpg  
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-09-2017 at 05:22 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

  8. #358
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    24 hours from update and we have almost 360 posts and 36 pages.

    Sausy do you read all of this?

  9. #359
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    2 goals scored by my dl,only one added to his total goals....
    Also can't see the statistics from the games from 1st,2nd and 3rd week,i can see only this week fixtures statistics,can you please look into it?
    Same problem with goals not credited to the scorer.
    Striker scored a hat-trick in league match...only 2 added to his total.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

  10. #360
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    24 hours from update and we have almost 360 posts and 36 pages.

    Sausy do you read all of this?
    I was thinking along the same lines. A thousand views per hour for the first 13 hours! That's gotta be a record for the forum.
    Nice to see so many new names posting in the forum..............shame it's for the wrong reasons.

Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast