Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This 2018 update is absolutely a ridiculous joke

Pro

This 2018 update is absolutely a ridiculous joke

So after twelveeeeeeeeeeee months of hard thinking , what did the developers come up with ????

They offered a pitch that is divided into small rectangles and allowed us to drag players backward and forward ... that's all !

And yea they deleted the 3 rd position of all players and then they returned it 2 hours later after receiving thousands of complains

Now let's go to the things that they have been erased :

1- the names of the players - now you are left with their numbers only so memorize

2- The ratings of players on the pitch

3- The apply/save button for every formation you chose ...

4- the position of DMR - DML no longer exist

5- the list of players who are captains , and those who shoot penalties , corner kicks , free kicks ...

6- Loaning players in association

New bug : The formation in your match preview doesn't immediately show the actual position of players as you set them up on the pitch

Difficulties: I'ts now more difficult to make a substitution during the game and you might fall in mistakes if you have different players with similar positions .... also sometimes you might slip players out of their positions during substitution or when you surf back to the main team page....

The developers didn't bother themselves fixing what was dissatisfying ten of thousands of users nor applying any of the suggestions that were offered by many of us throughout 2017 here or on FB ...

The world is moving fast forward and improving steadily while nordeus is going back ...
    we waited an entire year to receive this new year disappointing ****ty update
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-10-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    CJ91 and grubi125 like this.

Pro
    The formation in match up preview is stuck and irrelevant to where I set up my players ... it doesn't change up

There is no apply button for every new formation you come up with ...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The formation in match up preview is stuck and irrelevant to where I set up my players ... it doesn't change up

There is no apply button for every new formation you come up with ...
    from my observation, match preview will only change after i restart the game.

there is no apply button, every single change you made will immediately applied after you leave the squad screen

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    That is right, there is no save button and the changes are now auto-saved after every few seconds. If you'd like to revert back to your previous formation, you can click the undo button in the bottom right.

Match preview will change after you reload the game.

You need to refresh
    the game to see the changes in formation

Pro
    refresh the game ? how ? no button to apply or refresh ... unless you are suggesting to log out and log in again ....

so if i was playing a game and i decide to change the formation 2 - 3 times to counter my opponent formation i should log out and log in many times in a game that last barely 5-6 minutes ... what a joke !

@Lian "changes are auto saved automatically after few seconds " I will go with that and believe what you say admin if you tell us how many seconds EXACTLY
    and explain why if it's automatically saved as you say , why it doesn't appear AUTOMATICALLY in the match preview ?
    grubi125 likes this.

i need that "save button" back. it more safe that way. especially during live match
    grubi125 likes this.

Well its annoying you need to reload the game for very change in formation to see the effect in Match preview

lets not talk about the greens we lost for training dml/dmr (had my player on 46 points stil one day to go now everything is lost) and if i want to train him for dl/dr i have to train for another 50 trainingspoints (a failure from Nordeus)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Well its annoying you need to reload the game for very change in formation to see the effect in Match preview

lets not talk about the greens we lost for training dml/dmr (had my player on 46 points stil one day to go now everything is lost) and if i want to train him for dl/dr i have to train for another 50 trainingspoints (a failure from Nordeus)
    They changed my DMC/DMR/DML to DR-DMC-DL which is not bad
    But my DR-DMR is still DR :/ I hope they give it another position such as DC OR MR in the next 24 hours

And the arrows, they took away a feature better then any they have come up with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast