Thread: How does new formations affects the gameplay? Does It Make Sense?

PR7

How does new formations affects the gameplay? Does It Make Sense?

I know that we will learn lot about this new Formation screen in upcoming days. But if you are just putting up player in just front of your opponent's player every time just to counter his formation then it doesn't make any sense. I have no idea if game engine is going to punish you for that or not.
    What I have noticed about 4-5-1V is when you move your winger forward out of their position (which makes it 4-3-3) then they will play like Attacking Midfielders (LAM & RAM) & then they will contribute nothing on wings. My wingers tried to take shot too many times from Attacking Midfield area. (LAM & RAM)But Today when I placed my wingers into their normal position during the match then my left winger started to play as CAM. I drag him wide but he was still playing as CAM in whole Match. He was also defending from central area. It didn't make any sense to me. I am not sure if it's bug or not. There was no support from wing area. My Right winger was nowhere to be seen. Though he scored goal later.
    I have no idea how attacking midfielders play when you move them out of their position.
    Is every player going to change their role according their position?
    Last edited by PR7; 11-09-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Frankly I do not like it. Its unorganized and i have to check and recheck again. Maybe l will get the hang of it later but for now I simply do not understand. I am engaged in too much experimenting, result my team getting punished. Its not fair to do this update when a season is yet to complete

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PR7 View Post
    I know that we will learn lot about this new Formation screen in upcoming days. But if you are just putting up player in just front of your opponent's player every time just to counter his formation then it doesn't make any sense. I have no idea if game engine is going to punish you for that or not.
    What I have noticed about 4-5-1V is when you move your winger forward out of their position (which makes it 4-3-3) then they will play like Attacking Midfielders (LAM & RAM) & then they will contribute nothing on wings. My wingers tried to take shot too many times from Attacking Midfield area. (LAM & RAM)But Today when I placed my wingers into their normal position during the match then my left winger started to play as CAM. I drag him wide but he was still playing as CAM in whole Match. He was also defending from central area. It didn't make any sense to me. I am not sure if it's bug or not. There was no support from wing area. My Right winger was nowhere to be seen. Though he scored goal later.
    I have no idea how attacking midfielders play when you move them out of their position.
    Is every player going to change their role according their position?
    This was complaint to Sausy in main topic https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-arrived.html