Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Thursday (Match day 12).

LEAGUE: Round 10.

Result: LONDON CITY 6-0 THAI TEAM
    Goals: Kennedy 20, Duggan 24, Kennedy 28, Naem 50, Andersson 78, King 83pen
    M.o.M: Dave Kennedy

Three goals in an eight minute spell, put us firmly in command of today's only match for us. Dave Kennedy started the rout with a fine solo effort. Terry Duggan conjured a goal for himself soon after, and Kennedy grabbed the third from a corner by Andreas Costa. Soon after the restart, Teddy King laid the ball on for Darwan Naem to blast home number four. In the last twelve minutes, Stig Andersson and a King penalty, gave us a fine result, which has helped our goal difference, as we have the worst of the top 5.

LATE THOUGHTS.

The management called a player meeting tonight, after training, with concerns over a late incident in today's league match, which involved a heated arguement between Teddy King and Dave Kennedy over who should take the penalty. King was our nominated spot kick taker, but Kennedy wanted to take it, to complete his hat-trick. Fortuneately, everything was sorted and they have patched up their differences.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    Im almost out of the cup now, 1-2 loss in the home game against a slightly better team. Tomorrow are two easy games in league and CL, and in my league place 2 and 3 are facing each other, so at least one of them will fall further behind.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

RAVENS FC 1 - 0 Feeder AFC Cup, Round of 16

4-2-2W-2 vs 4-4-2

A close game, that sees Feeder slip to their third defeat of the season. Both teams were of similar quality (32.4 vs 29.6) and played with a similar formation, the difference being Spanish side RAVENS play with attacking wide midfielders instead of a flat midfield. Both managers were present and had a supporter, so with their stadium full the home team edged possession at 55-45

Feeder start well, despite misplacing a lot of their mixed passes and recording a success rate in the mid-70s. We create more chances and have more shots but these are mostly blocked by the home defence, which carries one world class player (aerial SA) and one superstar (DF wall). The home side are restricted to just 3 shots at goal and the away teams defenders can be pleased with their work so far

Into the second half and the game is still close - the home side is still passing well and now creating more chances, but Feeder are more than holding their own. The home side make a sub, switching a striker after 68 minutes. Feeder respond 10 minutes later, bringing on playmaker Zenadi in an attempt to improve the passing rate. This seems to work as the passing percentage goes up into the 80s, but we're still not registering shots on target (that ruthlessness from earlier in the day has completely disappeared, to be replaced by 2 on target from 11 attempts)

Finally, with 6 minutes to go, RAVENS get a corner and their substitute striker rises to bury it into the net. There's no way back. A slim victory for the home side in the first leg is by no means a bad result and we have recovered from worse once already this season, however the lack of an away goal may come back to haunt the English side in the return game
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-18-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Cup match in 40 mins...i assume the guy got scared cause he jumped from 42 to 43.4 Q in 8 hrs, lol. Oh well, we'll try. Time to get a plan D:
    And maybe i should use the 70 skill points i'm holding still >.>

Addicted
    I think I'm doing it wrong:^^
    Season 39-ttijrbx.jpg

current table:
    Season 39-itpe2bz.jpg

edit:
    and i bought a young guy who trains pretty fast, how much should he gain on hard training in stretching/cardio/match so its worth to train him?

and whats the max? (pls dont give me once in a time figures, i'm looking for an average)
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-18-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I think I'm doing it wrong:^^
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TtIjrbX.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	5464

current table:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itPe2bZ.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	5465

edit:
    and i bought a young guy who trains pretty fast, how much should he gain on hard training in stretching/cardio/match so its worth to train him?

and whats the max? (pls dont give me once in a time figures, i'm looking for an average)
    Depends also on teams faced, if you got the row of strongest someone ahead might still have to face them

A fast trainer i'd say AVG 40-50/80-110/160-190+

Addicted
    I played almost all of the top7^^
    lost to #3 and #5, drew with #1 and #10. tomorrow match vs #2, then #12+13. I hope I make my CL clear in the first half of the game, so I can sub some of my A team for the league match later.

I think i still have a decent shot on winning, I just need to win the games with 60-40 possession, not lose them 0-1 like the two losses I had lately. Maybe I need to drop out of CL/cup to do better in league
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Cup, Last 16, First Leg

New Team Q40,6 [4-1-2-1-2] 2 - 1 Fc Koln All Stars Q43,4 [3-1-4-1-1]

We gifted our supporters with an amazing performance tainted only by Coach Mad's mistake in the last 10 minutes of the game. New Team has faced the stronger opponents (reinforced few hours before the match too) head on, resulting clearly stronger in both legs and tactical setup. We had a slightly higher possession (56%), but we played the great part of the match towards their area forcing them and generally defense and keeper to find salvation in corner more than few times (look the corner count!). We went ahead when Mason got rid off his markers and went right for the shoot, changing it last second into a great pass for Hutton who, after having failed one in the very first minutes, pierce the goal for the 1-0 (31'). We kept attempting to double the score and as result we got just corner kicks, which we didn't manage to transform in goals. On the other side FC koln seemed overwhelmed and didn't really pose any threat for 40 minutes, apart from a counter ended up in a foul at the area's limit (almost penalty D: ) which Benjamin Price defused in corner.
    In the second half we got Ross for Hardy and Le Blanc for Diamond, and due to the extraordinary state of form of the first, we started pushing them even further. Just five minutes and Mason served Hutton near the area, with the Star striker easily getting rid of the central defender and beating the keeper for the 2-0 (50'). From that to the end, we had several chanches to close the game (and the Legs) but they managed to fiercely defend from out attempts. At minute 75 Coach mad made a grave mistake: to cover up a bit more and force Koln's wingers to retreat a little, he got out Mason for Mellow, setting the module to 4-5-1 V. Almost immediatly the flow changed with the last 10 minutes seeing FC Koln becoming more aggressive (favour bar for them) and practically scoring on the very first real threat to our goal: from a corner kick our 2 aerial defenders couldn't stop Podolsky's header which ended the first leg with an open score of 2-1. The second leg will be in the lion's nest, and surely a match hard as hell. But we do believe in Coach Mad's eleven!

Scorers: O.Hutton, O.Hutton, L.Podolski.
    MoM: Johnny Mason (8), New Team.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Cup, Last 16, First Leg

New Team Q40,6 [4-1-2-1-2] 2 - 1 Fc Koln All Stars Q43,4 [3-1-4-1-1]

We gifted our supporters with an amazing performance tainted only by Coach Mad's mistake in the last 10 minutes of the game. New Team has faced the stronger opponents (reinforced few hours before the match too) head on, resulting clearly stronger in both legs and tactical setup. We had a slightly higher possession (56%), but we played the great part of the match towards their area forcing them and generally defense and keeper to find salvation in corner more than few times (look the corner count!). We went ahead when Mason got rid off his markers and went right for the shoot, changing it last second into a great pass for Hutton who, after having failed one in the very first minutes, pierce the goal for the 1-0 (31'). We kept attempting to double the score and as result we got just corner kicks, which we didn't manage to transform in goals. On the other side FC koln seemed overwhelmed and didn't really pose any threat for 40 minutes, apart from a counter ended up in a foul at the area's limit (almost penalty D: ) which Benjamin Price defused in corner.
    In the second half we got Ross for Hardy and Le Blanc for Diamond, and due to the extraordinary state of form of the first, we started pushing them even further. Just five minutes and Mason served Hutton near the area, with the Star striker easily getting rid of the central defender and beating the keeper for the 2-0 (50'). From that to the end, we had several chanches to close the game (and the Legs) but they managed to fiercely defend from out attempts. At minute 75 Coach mad made a grave mistake: to cover up a bit more and force Koln's wingers to retreat a little, he got out Mason for Mellow, setting the module to 4-5-1 V. Almost immediatly the flow changed with the last 10 minutes seeing FC Koln becoming more aggressive (favour bar for them) and practically scoring on the very first real threat to our goal: from a corner kick our 2 aerial defenders couldn't stop Podolsky's header which ended the first leg with an open score of 2-1. The second leg will be in the lion's nest, and surely a match hard as hell. But we do believe in Coach Mad's eleven!

Scorers: O.Hutton, O.Hutton, L.Podolski.
    MoM: Johnny Mason (8), New Team.
    Good first leg result, need to keep the pressure on away from home. Nice match report too!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

A 44Q AML/ML has finally appeared my scout list after months. After being on 0 T so long, these days i farmed 41 T. I should therefore try snatch 9 more and prolly take him. 22 yo, only bad apect is pk SA.