Page 119 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

i think is time to give up on this game its getting worst and worst in terms of balance in the league
    now its not only the cup suffering from very unbalanced teams facing each other

in my level 27 league there is only 5 level 27 teams counting with mine there is a level 36 team a level 33 team a level 32 team 4 level 29 teams and 2 level 28 teams really nice right?

i sended several messages to support the last 3 seasons because this has been happening to me for the last 5 seasons and the answer they give me is always the same they tell me its a chance to work harder to win maybe they mean spend more money in the game and i win this issue is keeping me from being able to go to the champions league for 5 seasons

last season the level 36 team that was level 35 in a level 27 league he won all 26 games in the season and level up and i didnt level up and this season he is back in my level 27 league nice right
    the support team does not consider this an issue or bug i feel like they really dont care about that problem

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A 44Q AML/ML has finally appeared my scout list after months. After being on 0 T so long, these days i farmed 41 T. I should therefore try snatch 9 more and prolly take him. 22 yo, only bad apect is pk SA.
    I recived a 22yr old GK with SA (one-on-one stopper), only 8SKP from Q45... I would have bought him if I didn´t have a 24yr old with same skill (Q45).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    don buy scouts 10 days into the season ...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A 44Q AML/ML has finally appeared my scout list after months. After being on 0 T so long, these days i farmed 41 T. I should therefore try snatch 9 more and prolly take him. 22 yo, only bad apect is pk SA.
    It's always the SA isn't it? The players with good SA are the ones that you give yourself, hardly any of those on the scout list

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    don buy scouts 10 days into the season ...
    No... Buy scouts in the first week really, 50T is a fair investment for a talented player. You get the opening days scout list plus a few refreshes in the first week that may still bring you a good player. After that it gets too late in the season and they will soon lose a star and age a year.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

half way season, and so far so good. 1st in my league, 1st in CL group and already qualified for 1/8 rd, and won the first leg of the 1/8 round of cup by 0-4
    Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.

Great victory for us today against the 2nd place away from home

The game started badly in the first 30 minutes we received a goal and miss a lot of chances

However, we dominated the second half and in 75 minute our MC, Javi Contreras, has leveled the score with a long distance shot

Still we wanted the victory so we go all out atack and our eforts paid out eventually

In the 89 minute we received a corner

Then Lucas Moura entered the stage and with a perfect cross for our main atacking player , Ionut Vatavu, we take the lead in the last second of the game

Great season so far for Vatavu , even tough we have 7 stars strikers and he is only 5, he is the main scorer for our team after Gareth Bale ( They both lead the Top Scorer of the league table)

We now have 6 points advantage over the 2nd place

Go Aliens
    July Fourth likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Great victory for us today against the 2nd place away from home

The game started badly in the first 30 minutes we received a goal and miss a lot of chances

However, we dominated the second half and in 75 minute our MC, Javi Contreras, has leveled the score with a long distance shot

Still we wanted the victory so we go all out atack and our eforts paid out eventually

In the 89 minute we received a corner

Then Lucas Moura entered the stage and with a perfect cross for our main atacking player , Ionut Vatavu, we take the lead in the last second of the game

Great season so far for Vatavu , even tough we have 7 stars strikers and he is only 5, he is the main scorer for our team after Gareth Bale ( They both lead the Top Scorer of the league table)

We now have 6 points advantage over the 2nd place

Go Aliens
    And all because or ORLOVA FC
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are playing now, the score is 4-0 for us, min 70.
    Rubenito likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Chronicles from the Eagles...

An action packed day for the fans and fanatics of the Eagles. We have 4 matches today. A CL match of no consequence since we already qualified for the next round. Followed by 2 important league matches against top4 teams in our league. Then an all important away cup 2nd leg match against Mafun Fc from Hong Kong - a team managed by a tactically disciplined manager. The 1st leg was 1-1.

Mafun Fc is a team the Eagles is well familiar with. We met them in the finals of the Cup a couple of seasons ago and managed a 1-0 victory to lift the trophy. However, we have also lost to this team at the latter stage of CL a few seasons back. This is a match both managers relish, Mafun Fc goes into this match a slight favorite and considering their ultra defensive mind set - the Eagles will have to go ultra offensive if we are to stand an chance of going to the next round. Our main concern is our STs who can't buy an goals so early in the season. We might just play an AMC as ST...who cares.