Page 131 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

I've played 40 friendlies with my team this season and looked at my squads overall fitness after tonights CL match and decided just to give the reserves a run through all 3 types of training since most of my starting XI are already in the yellow for condition. Our League game tomorrow away at fenerbahce is a very early 9AM UTC+1 K.O. I may not be there to actually watch the game.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-21-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    At the halfway point here are our top performers..

Most appearances
    Chano Petersen - 24 (ALL)
    Luigi de Mafia -24 (ALL)
    Lee Vittalone - 24 (ALL)
    Luke Warmwater - 24 (ALL)
    Ivor Hardy - 23

Top scorers
    Chano Petersen - 30 goals
    Antonio Nascimento - 15 goals
    Juan Mata - 14 goals
    Jonathan Eastgate - 9 goals
    Lee Vittalone - 7 goals

Top assisters
    Chano Petersen - 33 assists
    Juan Mata - 10 assists
    Antonio Nascimento - 10 assists
    Santi Cazorla - 4 assists
    Luis Suarez - 4 assists

So as you can see, Petersen dominating the goalscoring charts. Assists are very skewed, with 2 sub players appearing in the top 5. Our 3 playmakers have 1 assist shared between them. Quite poor.
    Jack of all trades Petersen wins Perfect Tactics player of the season again. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Jack of all trades Petersen wins Perfect Tactics player of the season again. LOL
    lol of course it has to be him.. I think he's got over 250 career goals now, immense for an attacking midfielder

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Just watched my biggest rivals (and long term opponents, Pto Alcudia), lose 1-4 in the Champs League, to the team who finished second in my group, and who I beat 4-0 away in match 5.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

lol of course it has to be him.. I think he's got over 250 career goals now, immense for an attacking midfielder
    I try to take into account of relative quality of all my players and what I expect from them in the season before I make my decision on the player of the season. For example... Papaleo scoring 35 goals in a season isn't going to win Papaleo player of the season. Thats because I expect Papaleo to score around that many goals in a season. If I see a player performing above their weight like Ramirez did last season then thats what is going to win the player of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I'm watching it too. Not a bad game only we're playing like it's a friendly. We're still doing well and we're having most of the occasions with Pogba playing amazing as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Watching Italian Serie A football makes me go to sleep much easier. La Liga in Spain is going the same way too.
    '

Yeah, Juveeee! Think the title is secured after this win, since there is no possibility for Napoli to pressure/overturn Juventus with only 4 rounds left. The 1th was quite poor and Milan to pail and tardy, the 2nd half was quite interesting, especially the last half hour. I actually thought that the Milan keeper Amelia would get a red, imagine Mexes between the posts? Haha!

Well, usually I don´t follow every game in the Serie A, La Liga or the Premier League. Only the local derbies/el classico ("top-games/clashes") etc. Like today, Tottenham - City, Liverpool-Chelsea and then Juve-Milan.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

At the halfway point here are our top performers..

Most appearances
    Chano Petersen - 24 (ALL)
    Luigi de Mafia -24 (ALL)
    Lee Vittalone - 24 (ALL)
    Luke Warmwater - 24 (ALL)
    Ivor Hardy - 23

Top scorers
    Chano Petersen - 30 goals
    Antonio Nascimento - 15 goals
    Juan Mata - 14 goals
    Jonathan Eastgate - 9 goals
    Lee Vittalone - 7 goals

Top assisters
    Chano Petersen - 33 assists
    Juan Mata - 10 assists
    Antonio Nascimento - 10 assists
    Santi Cazorla - 4 assists
    Luis Suarez - 4 assists

So as you can see, Petersen dominating the goalscoring charts. Assists are very skewed, with 2 sub players appearing in the top 5. Our 3 playmakers have 1 assist shared between them. Quite poor.

Nice stats! Your Danish player (Petersen) seems to be !tip-top!.

Ps. Does your "Suarez" bite as the real Suarez? (Suarez vs Ivanović) ... Think they should implement this kind of behavior in T11 as well
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Nice stats! Your Danish player (Petersen) seems to be !tip-top!.

Ps. Does your "Suarez" bite as the real Suarez? (Suarez vs Ivanović) ... Think they should implement this kind of behavior in T11 as well
    No but he has spit before lol, seriously he has

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 11 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Ivica Olić´s late goals puts Balkan Boyz in "pole position"

CL: Stra FC (Q34) Formation: 4-3N-1-2 >> 1 - 2 << Balkan Boyz (Q42,2) Formation: 3W-2-2-2W-1/4-5-1V & 4-1-2-1-2
    SCORERS: M.Krepela (11min.ass:M.Saint-Louis), Ivica Olić (61 & 79min.ass:H.Salihamidžić and S.Jovetić )
    SUBS: H.Salihamidžić <> E.Džeko (63min)
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:8)

This was an unexpected and minimalistic away win over Stra FC (Ireland) in the 1th leg of the CL final-eight. ((mostly becuse of the fact that I lost myself/didn´t pay attention to it, was watching the Italian derby between Juventus- AC Milano)... Anyway: First, we didn´t expect Stra FC to be a better team than it was a day ago, mostly because of the fact that their manager decided to buy 4 scouts (in which one of them is worldclass, 7*) two or three hours before our meeting (!). Second, they got an early goal in the 1th half and managed to put a high pressure on our 3 line-defence (despite our two DMC´s) with their 4-3N-1-2 formation.

Anyway, we managed to pull it off and a win - is a win. The butterfly formation (3W-2N-2-2W-1) seemed quite ineffective and useless since we didn´t manage to get pass/through their flanks. The 4-5-1V got us an equalizer, but the 4-1-2-1-2 got us the winning goal and all of a sudden we had 3 or 4 dangerous opportunities the last quarter (subbed H.Salihamidžić with E.Džeko), but their GK and Defence did well. The return on Thuesday will be quite interesting, but I think that we will make it through. Let´s hope for the best!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

No but he has spit before lol, seriously he has
    Haha, as the FoxSport commentator said, "Hannibal Suarez strikes again" ..That dude is wierd... he managed to cause a penalty, bite a opponent and score a late goal in x-tra time
    PROUD MANAGER OF...