Page 138 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

OTHER NEWS:

Stadium Expansion Completed

The July Fourth board are delighted to announce that the large seating upgrade for the world arena has been completed, This means that Islington Park now has a capacity of 260,000 and...

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO BUILD!

Meaning that any $ that normally gets spent on stadium expansions can now be used for other things like transfers or even win bonuses.
    Ljepoje, dv8r and Gamer_X like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    OTHER NEWS:

The July Fourth board are delighted to anounce that the large seating upgrade for the world arena has been completed, This means that Islington Park now has a capacity of 260,000 and...

Meaning that any $ that normally gets spent on stadium expansions can now be used for other things like transfers or even win bonuses.
    260,000???

Can't imagine how much you must get per home game just based off ticket sales alone. Only beginning to up the cost of my tickets and experiment to see how much I can raise and still sellout a 13,000 stadium.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Filippo Inzaghi was some player back in his day when he was around, I'll tell you that!

Tomorrow we play against Windows... Oh and look who's back from injury tomorrow... The window cleaner Mensah!
    Yupp, he was one of the players that my brother admired. He had the same haircut as well

Ps. Will Bill G. be on the opposite side?
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

OTHER NEWS:

The July Fourth board are delighted to announce that the large seating upgrade for the world arena has been completed, This means that Islington Park now has a capacity of 260,000 and...

That´s nice. I will have a lvl5 stadium completed in 7 days.

Now you could start paying salary, give win bonuses and buy/sell players as you wish ("no strings attached")
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yupp, he was one of the players that my brother admired. He had the same haircut as well

Ps. Will Bill G. be on the opposite side?
    Yeah he was spotted in London when we won the first game earlier in the league 7-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    That´s nice. I will have a lvl5 stadium completed in 7 days.

Now you could start paying salary, give win bonuses and buy/sell players as you wish ("no strings attached")
    First things first and thats save upto a nice $ balance of around a billion or something like that. But even so we never have problems with player wages or transfer fees or anything like that.

Apprentice
    Just had a draw against a weaker team in todays league game, again opponents only goal from a corner kick... I really need an aerial defender. My lead is probably reduced to 2 points now unless place 2 and 3 mess up their games.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    260,000???

Can't imagine how much you must get per home game just based off ticket sales alone. Only beginning to up the cost of my tickets and experiment to see how much I can raise and still sellout a 13,000 stadium.
    Yep, 260,000 capacity is the maximum and I built it all on natural growth, so it took 15 months to build up from nothing. I played a home game today in the league at $35 a ticket and that was a full attendance that gave me an income of $9.1M

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Just had a draw against a weaker team in todays league game, again opponents only goal from a corner kick... I really need an aerial defender. My lead is probably reduced to 2 points now unless place 2 and 3 mess up their games.
    You could buy one, or train one of your youngest defender for that SA (like I did)... Now I need a player with "defence wall"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah he was spotted in London when we won the first game earlier in the league 7-0.
    Ah, that explains it!

First things first and thats save upto a nice $ balance of around a billion or something like that. But even so we never have problems with player wages or transfer fees or anything like that.
    That´s a number I just could dream about. I started with a 55M$ balance in the beginning of the season, and are currently down to 7M$.... Think I bought players for 89M£$ just this season (Team value: 110M$).

Anyway, can´t wait until I reach higher lvl (lvl 10 and above).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...