Page 140 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Rookie
    Currently 4th in the league, 2 scout buyers at top.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just the 1 assist here... I realised I was playing with the wrong tactics lol.. down the middle with a 4-3N-2-1.. forgot to switch it because I played with a narrow formation earlier. Probably why Petersen failed
    Lol... I suppose it didnt matter in the end I suppose... We got our 2nd leg coming up in just over 2 hours. I want to see some goals again for a bit of fun, will throw a few reserves in for this game as well since qualification is a formality holding a 7-2 lead from the 1st leg. I think I will play Zidane alongside Papaleo for this one and rest Michu and Miku.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I never presume I win anything until its won and the final whistle has been blown, I remember being 21 points ahead with 7 games to go in a league season and still I never would say I'm the winner until its over. But in the league most of a time its a formality for my team to win the title these days while I buy a 500T package a season. Even if I didn't buy anything and relied on just T-farming I'd still be competitive towards winning trophies.

On another note. TROLL CITY, my second account in L6 face a tough 2nd leg in a CL Last 16 match tonight against a team that plays the 4-4-2 Classic. Troll City have never won the CL and probably never will on the server that it plays on. SCOUT BUYERS everywhere on there.
    Yeah, now that's great thinking. I may have been done some misstakes playing narrow diamond against their butterfly/W- formations, but still I can't afford thinking "If I would have been playing like this, the game could have been ending like that". We played our game and started well in both games by scoring and holiding the possesion, but if you don´t/can´t win then it becomes meaningsless. Now we are a couple points behind the leader, but anything could happend. Let's keep on hopping and play our best and see how it ends. I mean who could have thought that we would be at 2nd place today, after the -7points loss (1 draw + 2 loses) the last past week
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

If HONDA 2 lose today they are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, now that's great thinking. I may have been done some misstakes playing narrow diamond against their butterfly/W- formations, but still I can't afford thinking "If I would have been playing like this, the game could have been ending like that". We played our game and started well in both games by scoring and holiding the possesion, but if you don´t/can´t win then it becomes meaningsless. Now we are a couple points behind the leader, but anything could happend. Let's keep on hopping and play our best and see how it ends. I mean who could have thought that we would be at 2nd place today, after the -7points loss (1 draw + 2 loses) the last past week
    What Percentage does a SCOUT/T-Buyer win the league???

Rookie
    As for this season, I am stuck in third as a friend of mine decided he needed "Two" PayPal Teams in the same division. Besides this I am still in the Cup and Champions (granted I can sneak out a win at home today against a good 4-3-3) that I tied 1-1 away in the first game.

I switched my my 4-5-1 V today for a 4-1-4-1 as I want to save my attacking mids if possible - Wish me Luck !!

FlyingV

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What Percentage does a SCOUT/T-Buyer win the league???
    Depends, but in my case: 50% vs 50%
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

T11 CL: Balkan Boyz 4 - 0 Stra FC
    UEFA CL: Bayern 4 - 0 Barca
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    In the end probably it's just us being too concerned. It is plainly true that there is no team which won't lose or draw few games in the rispective league, or we'd see serie A and Liga full of 34/0/0 scores. Basically we get pissed cause we alwais want to win.

What is the real problem here is that game engine shows that you are effectively dominating while you don't win. That is the harsh part. But i do believe anyways that at the end results are balanced out -at least in League-, where better teams takes the first 4 positions usually. You might struggle midway, but apart from the first half of season don't expect your opponents to pull out 13/0/0 in the second too.
    Ljepoje and SimplySimon like this.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST 16 2ND LEG

July Fourth 2-1 F.C. Tiki Taka

July Fourth win 9-3 on aggregate
    F.C. Tiki Taka 97.2 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 108.1 3N-3W1-3

We decided to use a last 16 match in the CL as an experimental game lol... not many teams around can really afford to do that but July Fourth can... and we decided to play an attacking formation for the fun of it and the result is FAIL. It is not our style of football we normally play.

Tiki Taka's 4 man defence managed to held out our attacking setup this time and we only prevailed just, I can't understand how after thrashing them 7-2 in the away leg 2 days ago, but I did this last season as well against a Thai Team by winning the 1st leg 5-0 away and only drawing 1-1 in the second leg.

Zidane was the main man for July Fourth today with his hatrick with his league game earlier and this time he grabbed both goals as July Fourth beat Tiki Taka for the second time. He put us infront on 36 mins after Papaleo played a perfect pass to him to get a shot on target to beat the keeper. July Fourth continued to waste chances and Tiki Taka were level on the night on 78 mins after Vasichkin was put through on goal from Bayatinia and Vasichkin made no mistake once one-on-one against Seaman, 3 minutes later Michu on a counter attack for July Fourth then found Zidane who curled past the keeper to put us back on front on the night.

Papaleo stops scoring. Zidane starts scoring.

Goals: Zidane (36,81) Vasichkin (78) MOTM: Novotny.

Anyone like my new layout? Or should I go back to the old layout?
    Ljepoje likes this.