Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk
    the 1st loss of the season
    I don't know what's happening to my players
    last matches they suck
    especially the striker who has 68 in attack
    now the difference between me and the 2nd is 8 pts
    am afraid with this performance I'll lose the title
    I went and renewed the few contracts I had which were up for renewal at the end of the season and think I've seen some improvement in yesterday's two games. And that was with the wrong orders for passing focus.. Otherwise I guess, rotate if you can and make sure your morale is at superb.

all my players have two years remaining in the contract ..
    and the moral is top ..
    I'll try changing some tactics ..

Addicted
    Following yesterday's dilemma regarding the fixtures and possibly being unable to change my team around, I was luckily able to push my CL fixture back to late in the evening, so that problem was solved.

Our League match was a 2-0 away victory against Real Madrid 243483598459458, which still keeps my perfect record intact in the League (we're not scoring as many as I hoped, but we have only conceded 3 goals so far). I wasn't able to watch the match at the time, so can't really report much on this. My rival also won their match and still remains 6 points behind me.

Our CL game against Kanarya 1907 at the later kick off was very stressful. Due to both my ML's being unavailable for the match (main was serving the first of a 2 game suspension while the other was on the last day of recovering from injury), Ha was forced out of position into ML. Bad move, as he had a terrible game and almost cost us the tie, as a foul by him in the 87th minute gifted Kanarya a free kick, which they scored from and took the game into extra time as they won the match 2-1. In the dying seconds of extra time, Nicholls managed to get one on one with the keeper and passed it to Arianto.............who put it over the bar. So it went to penalties, where it went to the 4th penalty taker's. Kanarya's penalty was saved by Cohen, and my 5th penalty taker scored to put us through to the next round.

Today's match is against Goatisan, the rival who is my only threat to the League title. I beat him 3-0 at their place thanks to a formation that worked wonders. Thankfully, my DMC Joe Hamlin is back in time for this match, so will likely start for me today (they play a 4-5-1 Flat, so beat them with a 3-1-4-2 woth the DMC pushed up). However, they seem to be considerably stronger than last time.

Going slightly off topic, I am beginning to wonder what to do with my ST Arianto. The guy is the highest rated ST at my club (Q44, next highest are two ST's on Q40), but he just struggles to score goals (has not scored in the league whatsoever, worrying when the opposition isn't exactly strong, and only has one goal in the CL). However, he is rotated, comes off the bench (and subbed) often and even though he is not scoring, his ratings aren't exactly terrible (one 8, one 6, the rest 7's). He has an FK SA, though I let my ML do that as his stats are slightly better and he is also has an FK SA. His morale is always high as well.

While I don't want to sell him, I'm beginning to think that a high enough offer via negotiations might just tempt me to sell him (What use is an ST if he isn't scoring, after all?).

Thoughts on this?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

CUP: Here's the first team who managed to qualify for a CUP semi-final spot ....

1th leg: Balkan Boyz 1 - 2 Villa .......................

2nd leg: Villa 1 - 3 Balkan Boyz ........................

Balkan Boyz wins after 4 - 3 on aggregate ........

I just can´t believe we did it, I'm shaking like a leaf right now!

Matchreport and news conference in a couple of hours, need to take a cup of coffee right now and calm down
    July Fourth, kullehh, dv8r and 1 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    CUP: Here's the first team who managed to qualify for a CUP semi-final spot ....

1th leg: Balkan Boyz 1 - 2 Villa .......................

2nd leg: Villa 1 - 3 Balkan Boyz ........................

Balkan Boyz wins after 4 - 3 on aggregate ........

I just can´t believe we did it, I'm shaking like a leaf right now!

Matchreport and news conference in a couple of hours, need to take a cup of coffee right now and calm down
    YES!!! GET IN!!!

You will be feeling a bit like how I felt when I over turned a 2-1 home loss in the 1st leg of a cup semi-final back in L13 to win the 2nd leg 3-2 away and I advanced by scoring an 89th minute goal to win on away goals and that was against a team 3 levels above me at the time with 8 higher quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Time for some Window cleaning again with Mensah... Windows vs July Fourth.

Our next match could potentially be a 3-0 default win... Opponent has 2 red cards an an injury and only has 3 subs on the bench lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

LEAGUE ROUND 16

Windows 0-3 July Fourth

Windows 92.0 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 108.1 3N-1-3W-1-2

Looks like somebody already cleaned the Windows here before we got there... Hmmm... So we were left to do the scrubbing on the sides to make sure the job was done. Bill Gates caused a blue screen of death at Microsoft. DAMN!!!

We took nearly 15 minutes to take the lead with Michu getting past the defence to square off for Papaleo's 199th July Fourth career goal. Then towards the end of the first half Michu ran past a few defenders and selfishly took a shot on goal and thankfully he scored otherwise he would have some explaining to do. Papaleo in the second half was on goal for career goal number 200... but the keeper saved it and put it out for a corner and Novotny crossed it in for Miku to make it 3-0 with a header. Mensah had a free-kick late on but blasted it over the bar and Zidane wasted a good late opportunity. A less than impressive win for July Fourth this afternoon.

Goals: Papaleo (14) Michu (36) Miku (49) MOTM: Ramirez.
    dv8r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Our next match could potentially be a 3-0 default win... Opponent has 2 red cards an an injury and only has 3 subs on the bench lol
    I've never had any of those. Could be funny if it happens though.