Page 152 of 203 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Addicted
    Damn, there is a 5.2m Q34 player on my transfer market, I want to buy him but i bought a ~3m Q29 (who turned out to be a slow trainer) and now i dont have enough money. The new one must be a fast trainer, its the most expensive player I saw on my transfer market.

But i guess i should save for next season anyways^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

LEAGUE ROUND 18

aof fc 1-3 July Fourth

aof fc 95.6 5-3W-2 - July Fourth 108.3 3N-1-3W-1-2 (4-1-3W-2 last 20 mins)

We took another step closer to retaining the league title with a 'satisfactory' 3-1 away win at aof fc, aof fc as you may remember back in round 5 were the team that fluked a 1-1 draw when I played them at home. We got off to a flying start with Mensah feeding it through for O'Sullivan to power it past the keeper in the 3rd minute and Miku on goal setup O'Sullivan for his brace, next aof came into the game and it was a bit of a stalemate until 2-0, then they found a way through from 30 meters through Toure and then 4 minutes later Michu broke the defense line but was brought down in the area for Papaleo to put it away to restore our 2 goal advantage. We switched to a slightly more defensive setup afterwards and we saw out the win.

Goals: O'Sullivan (3,18) Toure (56) Papaleo (60 PEN) MOTM: Hogan.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and Chris Rath like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Forgot about my school totally, 2 new players were chosen out of many talents..
    1 dr/dmr and 1 gk

Right now I have only 3T, I ain't sure if I should save them for that player, since the GK I currently have is kinda slow trainer but oh well
    The other player got 1 skill point from a full hard training.
    And I did another hard training with him, 2 skill points and 27% current skill progress. He had about 40-50 % from the first training left, so I guess that kinda helped..
    In other news: 4-0 loss at home today, against a stronger team..

4th place is not a dream though..
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    Time for a bit of a ctach up on my end.

My match against Goatisan saw me win 3-1 and open up a 9 point gap at the top. It started off badly as Ebeye was injured in the 31st minute and replaced by Lewandowski, but we managed to score in the 38th, courtesy of my youth player from last season, Shane Dos Santos. They equalised in the 49th, but a substitution that saw Ha replace Hamlin paid off, as Ha FINALLY converted a pen in the 74th, before the League's top goalscorer Sutcu put the match to bed in the 84th.

Yesterday's League match saw us away to Hayda Bre. With an important CL game due, the majority of the reserves were played. I was unable to watch the game, but it looked like a close shave as we won 3-2. Arianto (FINALLY) showing his worth as he scored two and assisted one. They scored in the 89th to give us a late scare, but we held out.

The CL match, however, was a joke. I was at home against Today Aqokid FC. I will admit before hand that I was at a tactical disadvantage (I played my usual 4-4-2 Flat against a 4-1-2-1-2). However, there was a big quality difference between us of 11 (My squad Q38 to their Q27.7), I had a full crowd and my attendance, plus my starting line up (except the ML who was covering the 2nd match of my main ML's suspension) had at least Q40 throughout (5*) while the strongest player they have is one Q35 (4*). We scored in the 66th minute after having PLENTY of Counter Attack breaks (which their defence seem to deal with absolute ease everytime) and one on one chances. But we conceded an 82nd minute away goal from their ONLY one on one chance at goal in the whole match. To say I was fuming is an understatement. I aim to batter them tomorrow at their place.

Today's match is against Devil 9 in the League. Still pushing for the title and, hopefully, the perfect League season (it's still on the cards).
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League, round 18 - fenerbahce 0-6 Perfect Tactics
    fenerbahce: 32.2, 4-3W-1-2
    Perfect Tactics: 52.5, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

A big contrast between this match and the match at home where we won 13-0. The win puts us 7 points clear but Guedes FC plays a bit later. We started off brightly, we had the early chances and Salih was booked early for a late challenge and the free kick was saved by Casillas. But a few minutes later he made another late challenge and was sent off. Petersen stepped up to score from the free kick and from then it was just a matter of how many we could score. A counter attack put us 2-0 up through Mata before he struck again from long range to make it 3-0. It was quiet until the 60th minute when a Mata pile driver completed his hat trick. Petersen set up Blomqvist for his 7th of the season and a late Petersen goal gave us a 6-0 lead.

Goals: Petersen (27', 87'), Mata (30', 36', 60' HAT), Blomqvist (81')
    Sent off: Saluh (27')
    MOTM: Petersen

Petersen stats this season: P31 G39 A44 M14

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Forgot about my school totally, 2 new players were chosen out of many talents..
    1 dr/dmr and 1 gk

Right now I have only 3T, I ain't sure if I should save them for that player, since the GK I currently have is kinda slow trainer but oh well
    The other player got 1 skill point from a full hard training.
    And I did another hard training with him, 2 skill points and 27% current skill progress. He had about 40-50 % from the first training left, so I guess that kinda helped..
    In other news: 4-0 loss at home today, against a stronger team..

4th place is not a dream though..

"Forget" about the youths and buy some descent 26 - 30yrs old instead. This way you could have a 4*/5* squad of which you could be proud of.The youth players from the academy are "suitable" as benchwarmers or waterboys, nothing else. But if you manage to get a "good" one, them train and sell them, just for the profit.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Dreamer
    Attachment 5783

:lol
    i got him a few minute ago, he is ST but seem has a "1 on 1 stopper"

Apprentice
    I was on the receiving end of a ninja-friendly today, injuring my 5* SA DL for 6 days, costing me 15 reds... of course I unfriended the "friend", but Im a bit surprised since I had him friended for all season and he never did something like that. He lost 2-4 so at least he didnt get any morale out of this . Luckily, my only game today is a league game against a very weak team in the evening so I probably wont spend any rest packs on this incident.

Injury count this season: 15
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Back from work just to find out tokenads banned me for absolutely no reason as i kept it polite all times, lol. Time to prolly pile up some **** over them, gonna be fun.

Youth Players Arrive This Morning

FAIL... The token player isn't even 4*... 3*94 MC released immediately, not that I would of signed a 4* youth at this stage of the seasoon, the 2* however is 2*86 and has a valuation of $56.4M so it looks as if he is a decent trainer and may attract bids on the auction, but first I will throw him for some rotation in friendlies for a while first.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*