Page 162 of 203 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Season 39-cup-semi-final.jpg

First time ever that AllanExtreme FC go to semi final in CUP...after 8 season....before this season, always stuck at playoff stage...
    kullehh, Chris Rath and CarlTaut like this.
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    What kind of formation did you go with?
    Narrow diamond of course.

T11 CUP: Balkan Boys vs Orchard Utd match preview
    ____________________***______________________

A look ahead to tonight’s semi-final 1th leg at Balkan Boyz Stadium

Balkan Boyz face the unenviable task of attempting to conquer "Orchard Utd" at their hometurf Balkan Boyz Stadium this evening. If the Balkan Boyz manage to get a win or draw they could take their first steps towards the first CUP final in the clubs history. Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that "It will be a difficult task, but not a impossible one".

Manage -Ljepoje- said before the game that he's been impressed by his team performance so far and added that "We are going into the game well prepared as we have rested players (Begović, Srna, Tomović, Kolašinac and Salihamidžić) and we have been able to level out the condition of others." He continued and added that "We all know how Orchard Utd play and we know it is going to be very very difficult game. I agree that it is a very important game, but every game is important for Balkan Boyz," said -Ljepoje-... He ended and referred that "Orchard Utd are not going to play as defensive at the back as they did earlier, they are going to play in attack and they will look to take their chances in attack. It is the sort of game that will suit us more since we tend to play the similar way".

The first leg of the second semi-final game between Madrid FC (Thailand) and Dynamo SWAG (Switzerland) ended with a 1-1 draw, despite Dynamo SWAG being the better team.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

LEAGUE ROUND 20

July Fourth 4-0 TRIFYLLARA

July Fourth 108.3 3N-1-3W-1-2 - TRIFYLLARA 92.0 Attacking 3W-3N-1-3

I wasn't too concerned about this game or the result or threat of my opponents and I just put out my default starting XI in this game and we got the victory as expected, Papaleo suffered a random injury on 24 minutes so we brought on Zidane and then Michu got the only goal in the first half with a trademark move to beat a defender and smash it past the keeper.

2nd half there was more action, Michu on goal cut it back for Ivor Hardy to get our second, then just as we were going to put O'Sullivans number on the board to sub him off, Zidane played a brilliant timed ball to him for him to drill it home, Our 4th goal came not suprisingly a Mensah free-kick.

Goals: Michu (29) Hardy (48) O'Sullivan (49) Mensah (72) MOTM: Michu.

We remain 9 points clear of HONDA 2 with far superior goal difference with a game against HONDA 2 at home still to play.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-28-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Ljepoje, dv8r and Chris Rath like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    T11 CUP: Balkan Boys vs Orchard Utd match preview

A look ahead to tonight’s semi-final 1th leg at Balkan Boyz Stadium

Balkan Boyz face the unenviable task of attempting to conquer "Orchard Utd" at their hometurf Balkan Boyz Stadium this evening. If the Balkan Boyz manage to get a win or draw they could take their first steps towards the first CUP final in the clubs history. Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that "It will be a difficult task, but not a impossible one".

Manage -Ljepoje- said before the game that he's been impressed by his team performance so far and added that "We are going into the game well prepared as we have rested players (Begović, Srna, Tomović, Kolašinac and Salihamidžić) and we have been able to level out the condition of others." He continued and added that "We all know how Orchard Utd play and we know it is going to be very very difficult game. I agree that it is a very important game, but every game is important for Balkan Boyz," said -Ljepoje-... He ended and referred that "Orchard Utd are not going to play as defensive at the back as they did earlier, they are going to play in attack and they will look to take their chances in attack. It is the sort of game that will suit us more since we tend to play the similar way".

The first leg of the second semi-final game between Madrid FC (Thailand) and Dynamo SWAG (Switzerland) ended with a 1-1 draw, despite Dynamo SWAG being the better team.
    Come on Balkan Boyz!!! Best of luck from all of us here at July Fourth, we will be watching from our rest room.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup semi final.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	5829

First time ever that AllanExtreme FC go to semi final in CUP...after 8 season....before this season, always stuck at playoff stage...
    very good
    art2980 likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Come on Balkan Boyz!!! Best of luck from all of us here at July Fourth, we will be watching from our rest room.

Thanks! I will do my best & hopefully the luck is on our side, you never know ... Also, I think the away team are feeling the pressure on their shoulders since they are going "all-in" with an quite offensive line-up/formation.

I will probably go with 2 ST´s or similar formation if "necessary" in the 2nd half...
    Chris Rath and art2980 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice

An easy win for us today. We're cheering for Adrian FC to win against Salma Karem FC (currently 5th, if they lose we stay 4th)

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    very good
    thanks....just finish my 1st leg semi final cup at home ground with a wonderfull win 5 -1....

Season 39-screenshot_4.jpgSeason 39-screenshot_5.jpg
    AllanExtreme FC, Level 9

League
    S1 - Champion!!! > S2 - 4th > S3 - Champion!!! > S4 - Champion!!! > S5 - Champion!!!
    S6 - Champion!!! > S7 - 3rd > S8 - 4th

Champ League
    S2 - 3rd > S3 - Champion!!!! > S4 - Quarter-Finals > S5 - Top 16 > S6 - Group Stage
    S7 - Top 16 > S8 - Group Stage

Cup
    S1 - Preliminary > S2 - Preliminary > S3 - Qualifying > S4 - Qualifying
    S5 - Qualifying > S6 - Qualifying > S7 - Playoffs > S8 - Champion!!!!

Rookie
    What's with all these token-buying pool-fans! I sure do hope you beat them Ljepoje, poor taste in the extreme!

I started out with a 6-1 win against german team Dsc Patrick rated at 41,2*s, after having won 3-0 in the league because the opponent couldn't field 11 players :/

In other news, I had a daughter on thursday night!