Page 190 of 203 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Buy some tokens ok, but wtf? I know people are sensivitve about these matters, but how much did you spend on this game approximatly?
    Who are you talking to?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Piojosos FC 4-0 INTERNAZIONALE (Token buyer)
    Piojosos FC: 45.1, 4-3-3
    Internazionale: 47.8, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly (46' 3N-2N-3N-1-1, 77' 3N-2W-2N-1-2)

A huge sigh of relief for Perfect Tactics as we did indeed lose to the best side in the competition, Piojos winning the CL means we didn't lose to a clueless noob but to someone who went all the way to the final to. The 4-3-3 proving too much for Internazionale's butterfly and getting absolutely crushed.

Internazionale looked out of it from the start and gave away a penalty in the 31st minute which Alencar put away without any problems. They tried to get back into the game but they got punished for playing too defensive and Piojosos got a 2nd through Arrigalla following some good pressure to win the corner. Internazionale were cracking under the pressure and lost the plot in the last 10 minutes, playing an attacking formation when it was too late. Alencar made it 3-0 to Piojosos FC after some good play to end up 1 v 1 with the goalkeeper and it was soon 4-0 and an embarrassment for Internazionale, Alencar providing a cross for Enguita from the corner.

Goals: Alencar (34', 82'), Arrillaga (75'), Enguita (85')
    Bet you are absolutely delighted to see that result, but yeah the guy's 4-3-3 worked for him and after beating you, he went on to prove that it wasn't a fluke by winning 4-0 in the final as the underdog and certainly deserved to win that Champions League competition. You will of been delighted to watch as final moments of being holders to present the trophy to worthy winners. BUT the work starts from here for next season and can Perfect Tactics come back? Sunday nights draw for the groups will be important to you as well as us as we both weigh up our chances of success for next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Bet you are absolutely delighted to see that result, but yeah the guy's 4-3-3 worked for him and after beating you, he went on to prove that it wasn't a fluke by winning 4-0 in the final as the underdog and certainly deserved to win that Champions League competition. You will of been delighted to watch as final moments of being holders to present the trophy to worthy winners. BUT the work starts from here for next season and can Perfect Tactics come back? Sunday nights draw for the groups will be important to you as well as us as we both weigh up our chances of success for next season.
    Next season is another challenge as we aim to regain the CL trophy as our number 1 priority. A lot of work will need to be put in to regain our form as it has been a bit on and off this season. I may have to reconsider our tactics and see what to do with a few of our players. Petersen will be 6* at the start and I'll let you know of his training gains as I want to get him back to 7* as soon as possible.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Who are you talking to?
    I think hes talking to "i won everything" ppturano who has a full 8* team with additional trained positions (like ST/AMC) in league 3.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 27 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz are the Champions League Winners!

CL: FC Kula (Q36,4) Formation: 4-1-4-1/3N-2W-2N-2W-1 >> 0 - 5 << Balkan Boyz (Q44,1) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: I.Olić (10min), S.Jovetić (17,46,64 & 75min.ass:E.Džeko & H.Salihamidžić)
    SUBS: I.Olić < > L.Modrić L.Modrić < > X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: S.Jovetić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz are the Champions League winners! Tens of thousands fans gathered in the central of the town Bihać to watch their team beat their rivals from the capital of Sarajevo, FC Kula with 0 - 5. The charismatic montenegrian striker Stevan Jovetić was at the heart of Balkan Boyz's victory. This is the clubs 2nd Champions League title, but the 1th title as CL winners!

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't hide his happiness and satisfaction that his team won their first Champions League trophy and the fact that they are the "Champions". The manager seemed quite pleased and satisfied with his young team's victory and admitted that "'It was such a relief to win the CL Finals for the first time and especially after the early setbacks in the CL tournament due season 2 and 3".

According to the local media, the victory gave their fans undisputed proof that their team is the best and setting off wild celebrations that went past midnight in all corners of the town, as cars drove by with passengers waving with clubs's colours and singing the "we are the champions" song by Queen.

Manager -Ljepoje- is expected to give his press statement tomorrow, shortly after the 26th and last round of the League is played.

Over&Out!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I think hes talking to "i won everything" ppturano who has a full 8* team with additional trained positions (like ST/AMC) in league 3.
    yes, him

btw:
    1-0 up in CL final. Freekicks ftw^^

and 1-1, another freekick

but i'm ahead in possession, cause he didnt show up
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-03-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Next season is another challenge as we aim to regain the CL trophy as our number 1 priority. A lot of work will need to be put in to regain our form as it has been a bit on and off this season. I may have to reconsider our tactics and see what to do with a few of our players. Petersen will be 6* at the start and I'll let you know of his training gains as I want to get him back to 7* as soon as possible.
    I did give you Zidane's gains at 6* aged 28 and that was 12/22/32 If I remember.

Edit, Just threw Zidane through training again and it came out 11/26/35 and that is a bit more encouraging, I'll assume Petersen will have similar rates next season at 6* and also Zidane will be 5* aged 29 next season and I can tell you his gains again next season at a lower quality but a year older. Did you know that age 29 is the last season that the Personal Trainer is available for a player.

Addicted
    up 2-1 in 76'!

looking good!

edit:

damn, 2-2 in 80'

edit:

****, 2-3 in 87'

no surprise
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    up 2-1 in 76'!

looking good!

edit:

damn, 2-2 in 80'

edit:

****, 2-3 in 87'

no surprise
    DARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN.... You will feel like how my CL opponent will feel today, having lead twice to lose the game 3-2. I don't really feel great in all honesty about winning the CL this season, because I don't think I deserved to win it.

Apprentice
    I just won my league game 3-0, one more to go for league trophy tomorrow... its really a close one, regained a very thin lead on league day 23 (season day 25). My final league opponent tomorrow is weak, but actually my league losses were all against weaker teams, against the only higher qualitiy team in my league I have one win and one draw.

All in all, a very good day, CL final win, easy league win, the only minus is a short-term injury of my best DMC.

edit: 3-2 seems to be the typical CL result today, watched a friends game and he also lost 2-3 against a weaker finalist.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2