Page 194 of 203 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    Will new season maintenance be any different?

Will the server be down 1-2 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    Will new season maintenance be any different?

Will the server be down 1-2 hours?
    Well... If Server Maintenance is like what it was for the new season then it would be down for 2 hours and 40 mins on my server. We can only wait and find out later on.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We ended up 24-2-0 with a last 1-5 win away against the 3rd on the table. We hence perfected our Double remaining unbeaten both in League and CL.

Hutton will most likely win both Top Scorers and Assists tables, while Philip Callaghan (the eternal) will end up being the MVP of the season. Few appareances, 11 goals, 5 assists and 8,06 AVG rating.

About Market, Danny Mellow said his farewell to New Team FC. The 25 YO MC, valued 1,9 M, Q39, was sold for 3,8 M on auction. Coach Mad is seriously twisting his brain tring to understand IF we should sell one-two players more.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... If Server Maintenance is like what it was for the new season then it would be down for 2 hours and 40 mins on my server. We can only wait and find out later on.
    I will be in season 4 tomorrow
    Can share about how Negotiation works?
    Will transfer market be more bidders?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    I will be in season 4 tomorrow
    Can share about how Negotiation works?
    Will transfer market be more bidders?
    There is part in my guide that explains about Negotiations and how they work. Transfer market activity should not be much different from L3 to L4.
    Black Hawks likes this.

The new league season always begins on a Sunday, every 4 weeks =). The calender year fits in 13 top eleven seasons every year with a little bit left over. 28 x 13 = 364.

I hope theres a nice few scouts waiting to be signed from MR.SCOUT

I'm tempted to buy a brand new ZIDANE.
    Aha, that I didn´t know! I just had it back in my mind since I purchased my first 500T that day and then I managed to buy Jovetić and 4 scouts (Olić, Salihamidžić, Vidić and Begović)... I know that I was pretty damn glad that day... Then next day the scoutlist refreshed again and I bought Kovačić, Džeko and Sušić... Ah.. good old days!

Hah, yeah! Zidane + Papaleo, remember that trio! But did you sell Mensah and that Mcnamra (right?) or? Yeah, hopefully Mr.Scout will provide something tomorrow as well. I know that I need a DL + MC and probably a new ST since Džeko "failed" to deliver (22 Goals and 30 assist), in comparison to Jovetić (57 goals and 26 assist). Also, good to have a "back-up".

But my no1 prio is a DL with SA (wall or aerial defender) and a MC with SA (playmaker or shadowstriker).. I´m prepared to enter a bidding war if they aren´t any scouts with these attributes.... Let the show begin!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    There is part in my guide that explains about Negotiations and how they work. Transfer market activity should not be much different from L3 to L4.
    Which means - more (or the same) amount of people who bid 1 second before the end
    We ended our League in 4th place, 1 point behind 3rd placed team which has the same quality as me.
    The champion is FC Arek lead by a manager from Poland - Arek.
    Runner up is FC Tomki lead by another Polish manager - Tomasz.
    We were the 2nd highest scoring team with 76 goals for and 38 goals against.
    16-2-8 is this season.
    The highest scoring player this season is an MC from FC Arek

The top assister(s) are Keron Shakes (My player) and Niko Muller (FC Arek) both have 25 assists.

The league isn't fully over as there's still a few matches to be played, mainly for promotion, we have qualified for champions league 3rd season in a row.
    Overall, this season saw us get past the group stage for the first time ever in CL. Many players have left and a few have been signed., including a 26 y/o 5* 39 q ST for 1 token

He won't be able to improve much though, I regret selling my 1* ST who was ~28 years old and had one on one scorer, he didn't score much but still..He was a good player we had from season 1.
    Next season we have the same goals, qualify for CL, try to get past the first 3 rounds of cup and try to reach 1/4 finals of CL.
    I might start buying tokens though.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Aha, that I didn´t know! I just had it back in my mind since I purchased my first 500T that day and then I managed to buy Jovetić and 4 scouts (Olić, Salihamidžić, Vidić and Begović)... I know that I was pretty damn glad that day... Then next day the scoutlist refreshed again and I bought Kovačić, Džeko and Sušić... Ah.. good old days!

Hah, yeah! Zidane + Papaleo, remember that trio! But did you sell Mensah and that Mcnamra (right?) or? Yeah, hopefully Mr.Scout will provide something tomorrow as well. I know that I need a DL + MC and probably a new ST since Džeko "failed" to deliver (22 Goals and 30 assist), in comparison to Jovetić (57 goals and 26 assist). Also, good to have a "back-up".

But my no1 prio is a DL with SA (wall or aerial defender) and a MC with SA (playmaker or shadowstriker).. I´m prepared to enter a bidding war if they aren´t any scouts with these attributes.... Let the show begin!
    It's hard... really hard to make my mind up of where to go with my transfers next season, I know I need defenders thats a certainty.

Mensah (MC) will be 27 next season 5*109 (5) (was 8*)
    L.McNamara (ML/AML) will be 27 next season 5*109 (8) (was 8*)
    Zidane (ST/AMR) will be 29 next season 5*107 (45) (was 9*)
    Novotny (DC) will be 28 next season 5*106 (50) (was 8*)
    Crawford (ST) will be 25 next season 5*106 (57) (was 7*)

It's tough to say keep or sell or anything like that with these players.

Holvoet is sold next season as he is 28 and will only be 4*103 (30). (was 8*)

Hard to believe that most of these players were once around 8* except Zidane at his highest was 9*.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-04-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Black Hawks likes this.

finished this season , with 32 injures , most of them 6days+

League : 26- 0 - 0

Champions League :

and Cup :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 39-2mq001y.jpg  
    Black Hawks likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Which means - more (or the same) amount of people who bid 1 second before the end
    We ended our League in 4th place, 1 point behind 3rd placed team which has the same quality as me.
    The champion is FC Arek lead by a manager from Poland - Arek.
    Runner up is FC Tomki lead by another Polish manager - Tomasz.
    We were the 2nd highest scoring team with 76 goals for and 38 goals against.
    16-2-8 is this season.
    The highest scoring player this season is an MC from FC Arek

The top assister(s) are Keron Shakes (My player) and Niko Muller (FC Arek) both have 25 assists.

The league isn't fully over as there's still a few matches to be played, mainly for promotion, we have qualified for champions league 3rd season in a row.
    Overall, this season saw us get past the group stage for the first time ever in CL. Many players have left and a few have been signed., including a 26 y/o 5* 39 q ST for 1 token

He won't be able to improve much though, I regret selling my 1* ST who was ~28 years old and had one on one scorer, he didn't score much but still..He was a good player we had from season 1.
    Next season we have the same goals, qualify for CL, try to get past the first 3 rounds of cup and try to reach 1/4 finals of CL.
    I might start buying tokens though.
    Are you on a new server by any chance because I've always noticed your team is a bit short on quality.
    kullehh likes this.