Page 28 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

July Fourth Major Signings For This Season Complete

Ronnie O'Sullivan bought for 17T and $132M

Plan here is to train him AMR and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Jet Hogan bought for 9T and $122M

Plan here is to train him DL and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Ivor Hardy bought for 50T and $104M

He is unusually the ONLY purchase made from the scout list since everything else was inadequate or good players in positions I didn't need. Plan here is to occasionally Power Train him and maintain a 7* rating for the next 3 seasons.

We were restricted to just 3 major signings this season and we still need a back up GK and Defender for this season only, We lost about $250M or so on those 3* players but we have just enough to buy our back-ups, there is no hurry to rush the purchases of these 2 players.
    Chris Rath, Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Four Seasons View Post
    to top things of seems i am the only Level 3 in our cup which consists of level 4s 5s and 6s,
    I'm L17 in a cup against L18's and L19's... Not that great isn't it... This may well just be a repeat of last season with looking at the CL draw I had this season with also the league draw still to come.

Scheiße .....

Return tomorrow, but couldn't care less
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Scheiße .....

Return tomorrow, but couldn't care less
    This is how I feel about the cup as well but I will play to win still.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Plan here is to train him AMR and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Plan here is to train him DL and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

He is unusually the ONLY purchase made from the scout list since everything else was inadequate or good players in positions I didn't need. Plan here is to occasionally Power Train him and maintain a 7* rating for the next 3 seasons.

We were restricted to just 3 major signings this season and we still need a back up GK and Defender for this season only, We lost about $250M or so on those 3* players but we have just enough to buy our back-ups, there is no hurry to rush the purchases of these 2 players.
    Ivor Hardy =

This is how I feel about the cup as well but I will play to win still.

Yeah I fell you @July Fourth. But still, you could make it through with all your experience and expertise. Dont lose hope!

Anyway, I just play the Cup for the fun & challenge. The League & CL trophies are the mainly goals for this season
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Ivor Hardy =
    Universal Player III

Please tell me that Ronnie O'Sullivan is NOT named after the snooker player. I have met him on a couple of occassions, and I can't remember ever meeting such an obnoxious person in my life.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Universal Player III
    No No No , its in the name lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah I fell you @July Fourth. But still, you could make it through with all your experience and expertise. Dont lose hope!

Anyway, I just play the Cup for the fun & challenge. The League & CL trophies are the mainly goals for this season
    Yes like you, still not happy with current cup format but of course I still like to win so I will give it my best shot, but if I get knocked out then I'm not too concerned. League/CL is what we look to win every season now. Think my 3 new signings could give us a 'complete' look to July Fourth this season.
    Ljepoje likes this.