Page 74 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

But it looks like i have some problems...
    Yeah, I know the story, Is a must to buy some tokens and spend them on market...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

LEAGUE. Round 2.

Result: LONDON CITY 1-1 C.O.S.D
    Goals: Gomez 40, Silva 56
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

Our first home league match finished as a disappointing draw, although our opponents were of almost equal quality. The game was a tense affair until Pablo Gomez headed home an Andreas Costa corner, just before the interval. We started the second half in confident mood, but we were rocked back when Tiago Silva produced an equaliser from nowhere. After that, the game reverted into the same midfield stalemate of the first period.

CUP. Qualifying Round, 1st Leg.

Result: LONDON CITY 1-1 ERON FC
    Goals: da Silva 11, Duggan 51
    M.o.M: Mark Hughes

For the third consequetive match, we have been held to a draw at home. On paper, our opponents had the better side, so we knew it was going to be hard. Ozeias da Silva put the Israeli side in front, early on, and we missed a couple of chances to even things up before halftime. Terry Duggan scored his first goal for us, from yet another Andreas Costa corner, to tie the game at 1-1. Eron then had Stefan Sparber sent off for his second yellow card. Try as we might, we couldn't manage to get another goal, to help towards the task in the second leg, although Sparber's suspension will help us.

FRIENDLY.

Result: LONDON CITY 8-0 FC TRAPPER TONI
    Goals: Kennedy 30, Lanwer 36, Kennedy 36p, Morgada 47, Lanwer 56, King 70, Morgada 74, Lanwer 83
    M.o.M: Dave Kennedy

As we had had 2 tough matches today, training was cancelled tonight, however we hastily arranged this friendly to give the reserves a bit of a practice. Our galant opponents survived until the halfhour mark, mainly through some wild finishing by our forwards. But once Dave Kennedy had found a way through, the floodgates opened. Bjorn Lanwer and Kennedy again, from the spot, gave us a 3-0 halftime lead. The second half was all one way traffic, and the goals flowed, as Lanwer completed a hattrick, Hector Morgada helped himself to two, and Teddy King completed the rout.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

He's finally got his new position and 6* rating now
    Season 39-next.jpgSeason 39-yeah.jpg

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Our team for this season...

Power Training pretty much done for this season now and we got 0 greens left available to use and with 640T available at our disposal at the start of this season and mostly spent now, we have only 84T left, My team looks like this for the season...

I'm sure to stock up greens and reds over the season with already been eliminated from the Cup. It looks likely that my entire first XI will reach 7* by the end of the season, either by natural growth or a little help from PT. I will be playing lots of friendlies vs alt accounts/inactive teams this season.

Current Quality = 107.3, Best XI Quality = 110.3, All players are above 100 Quality. Campbell and Baikie were bought for reserves since we were short of $ with buying all the 3* at the end of last season for the epic fail of the Cup manipulation.

Don't know whether to invest the last 84T in greens or not or save the tokens for next season as I plan not to buy any more tokens until I get to the shark tank in all honesty. Cup format just going to screw us over each season until then.
    Morgan O'Bree, Raykco and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Lol July, that 4* team isn't that good What happened to everyone? Took a holiday? lol

Ah, I see now. Your team is actually quite similar to mine in terms of number of 6* and 7* rated players
    Last edited by dv8r; 04-10-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Lol July, that 4* team isn't that good What happened to everyone? Took a holiday? lol

Ah, I see now. Your team is actually quite similar to mine in terms of number of 6* and 7* rated players
    I pasted the wrong IMG code... LOL... dammit, yeah maybe my players do need a holiday, they play everyday.

the number next to the flag is the quality right? but what does the numbers in the brackets mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    the number next to the flag is the quality right? but what does the numbers in the brackets mean?
    How many sps missing to gain 1 more Q

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    How many sps missing to gain 1 more Q
    ah ok, thanks..
    great team btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    Number of skill points needed to the next star.