Page 75 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Apprentice
    Win both cup and league matches last night 4-2 and 2-0 respectively. Very tight schedule at this moment and seems the team need more green pack to maintain the momentum since quality of my opponent team in all campaign slighty better than me. I'm still waiting the the bidding war become not crazy and buy an aml player

Will this actually work?

I´m not sure if it´s quite good or executable. Anyway, this is what I got in mind.

- We all know that boosters (green-red and blue) are vital in this game (together with T, of course) and it´s almost impossible to obtain you´re squad if you´re low on them, right? Well, yesterday I got the idea that why not buy 11 ****ty players (30-33 yr old 2 or 3*) from the TM and then schedule a couple of friendlies against you´re other accounts or friends and like play all day long? Even if you´re ****ty 2 * or 3* 30-33yr old are tired, you just keep playing. And if some of them gets injured, just kick-em and buy another one. Of course, you will need to spend a token or two to get these players, but in a long-term I think it pays off.

Now, I dont know if there is a maximum on how many friendlies you can play every day, but it shouldn´t be difficult to play like 20 friendlies per day and therefore collect 3x blue, 1x green, 1x red and little $ from the ticket/refection per friendly. right?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Will this actually work?

I´m not sure if it´s quite good or executable. Anyway, this is what I got in mind.

- We all know that boosters (green-red and blue) are vital in this game (together with T, of course) and it´s almost impossible to obtain you´re squad if you´re low on them, right? Well, yesterday I got the idea that why not buy 11 ****ty players (30-33 yr old 2 or 3*) from the TM and then schedule a couple of friendlies against you´re other accounts or friends and like play all day long? Even if you´re ****ty 2 * or 3* 30-33yr old are tired, you just keep playing. And if some of them gets injured, just kick-em and buy another one. Of course, you will need to spend a token or two to get these players, but in a long-term I think it pays off.

Now, I dont know if there is a maximum on how many friendlies you can play every day, but it shouldn´t be difficult to play like 20 friendlies per day and therefore collect 3x blue, 1x green, 1x red and little $ from the ticket/refection per friendly. right?
    I think someone here stated once that there's a limit and he stopped getting packs from friendlies at some point, not sure though..

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I think someone here stated once that there's a limit and he stopped getting packs from friendlies at some point, not sure though..

Maybe, I´m not sure. I never play friendlies during a season. But it would be a great way to get "around" the system and be able to stack up with boosters.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    No, I don't think you will stop getting packs from friendlies even if you play alot everyday but from the player condition I think it will be a maximum of 5 to 6 games without topping up their condition
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

how does player train one on one scores and defensive wall SA in MC , i saw this thing many times ,is it cheat or bug
    (*_*)

I think there is a limit or getting packs limit, but if not, then this is very good idea. Anyone can confirm, that there is no limit ?

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    how does player train one on one scores and defensive wall SA in MC , i saw this thing many times ,is it cheat or bug
    pretty sure I've seen a dribbler DC once lol.. maybe it was a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I think there is a limit or getting packs limit, but if not, then this is very good idea. Anyone can confirm, that there is no limit ?
    No limit because I played more than 150 friendlies last season
    Maor23 and Ljepoje like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    No limit because I played more than 150 friendlies last season

Sounds great then! How many packs did you get?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...