Page 77 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Won 2-0 in my league today while my rival lost 3-2... League is looking good
    Black Hawks likes this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

won my league match today 4-1, Evans was again great with 2 assists and a goal before getting injured, guess I really hit the jackpot with that player. still worries me that we manage to concede a goal on every match, but at least we win.
    kullehh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    won my league match today 4-1, Evans was again great with 2 assists and a goal before getting injured, guess I really hit the jackpot with that player. still worries me that we manage to concede a goal on every match, but at least we win.
    i concede a goal everymatch too , it didnt happen before
    (*_*)

Breaking News...

BILL GATES SPOTTED IN ISLINGTON, LONDON.

Bill Gates has been spotted in the area, the main reason for this today is because a team called Windows happens to be playing against July Fourth here and theres a good chance that there would have to be a catastrophe worse than a blue screen of death and also a trojan horse infection for July Fourth to lose this one. We actually caught up with Bill and he said ooohhhh.... "don't worry, July Fourth will win this game no problem at all. Even if it means I have to reboot up the system."

There is a possibility that this windows team may have a good connection with the red planet Mars after we played in Mars last season in the Champions League.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-11-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    kullehh and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

it's true that we can send jersey/emblem as a gift if we buy them with token that purcase with real money only?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    it's true that we can send jersey/emblem as a gift if we buy them with token that purcase with real money only?
    Yeah I think thats the case for the official logos/jerseys.
    Lola.Milo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News...

BILL GATES SPOTTED IN ISLINGTON, LONDON.

Bill Gates has been spotted in the area, the main reason for this today is because a team called Windows happens to be playing against July Fourth here and theres a good chance that there would have to be a catastrophe worse than a blue screen of death and also a trojan horse infection for July Fourth to lose this one. We actually caught up with Bill and he said ooohhhh.... "don't worry, July Fourth will win this game no problem at all. Even if it means I have to reboot up the system."

There is a possibility that this windows team may have a good connection with the red planet Mars after we played in Mars last season in the Champions League.
    July Fourth 7-0 Windows League Round 3
    July Fourth 107.3 3N-1-3W-1-2 - Windows 90.2 4-4-2 Classic

July Fourth have continued their excellent start to the season with a fine 7-0 win over Windows. July Fourth started in the right fashion on how to go on this game with putting Windows under some heavy pressure, after a few failed early attacks it was a Ramirez clearance that soon found Miku who was able to turn the ball past the keeper to put us ahead before Windows started to respond to going a goal down with a few effortd themselves but we won a corner in the 27th minute and Michu crossed it in for Mensah to header it in, Ruso got a yellow card for a foul which gave away a free-kick for Mensah to convert, O'Sullivan made it 4-0 before HT from 30 meters and Michu then put a shot wide, in the second half we continued where we left off with Mensah shooting from knowhere to complete his hatrick, we then took our foot off the gas here and after a few substitutions we found our scoring touch once again from O'Sullivan working his way into the box to shot low to beat the keeper for his brace and Crawford beat a defender before laying off to Substitue Norris for him to finish it off.

Goals: Miku (11) Mensah (27,32,49 HAT) O'Sullivan (39,72) Norris (83) MOTM: Mensah

We just setup a new franchise in Islington, London called the Kevin Mensah window cleaning service.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-11-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

10:1 win in the champions league
    puts me on 17:1 in the CL
    also had a nice 4:0 win in the league, putting us on 21:1 goals in league
    this season seems to be THE SEASON for me
    my teamquality isnt that much higher than everyone elses but my team seems to be working perfectly
    Last edited by el-trickser; 04-11-2013 at 05:43 PM.

League, round 3 - Perfect Tactics 5-0 Kick Ass FC
    Perfect Tactics: 51.7, 3-3-2-2 (2nd half 4-3-2-1)
    Kick Ass FC: 34.6, 4-3-3

It was a case of Kick Ass FC getting their ass kicked in today's league game. Today was the start of something new for Perfect Tactics as we gave the whole of our tactics a revamp. It seemed to work as we swept our opponents side, keeping a clean sheet in the process, no yellow cards and also a goal for our 3rd striker.

Petersen got us off from a free kick early in the game. Soon more pressure from Perfect Tactics resulted in 2-0, Petersen breaking free and rifling a shot into the top corner. But then it was fairly quiet in the 2nd half, Norris had a chance to score but instead squared it for Fabregas who missed. Nascimento had a chance to put us up 3-0 but his shot also went wide.

Suarez was invisible in the 2nd half so we took him off for Bogdany and changed to a 4-3-2-1 formation. We scored a minute after this change, Petersen completing his hat trick early in the 2nd half to give us a 3-0 lead. Mata made it 4-0 from a counter attack and Nascimento provided the assist before late on in the game there was a goal for, wait for it...Geraliton Victor Miranda de Costa Neto but I'll just refer to him as "Miranda" to keep things short, just like the Brazilians do. He scored from a corner giving us the 5-0 win.

Goals: Petersen (9', 16' 47 HAT), Mata (56'), Miranda (89')
    MOTM: Petersen
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Moskity 0-3 July Fourth Champions League Group F Round 2
    Moskity 96.5 3-2-3-2 - July Fourth 107.3 4-4-2 Classic

I basically missed this game but logged into it right at the end just in time to make a substitution and get the boosters for the game. Papaleo put us in front early after a run beating off some defenders and most of the game was actually a bit of a stalemale with us not really been able to find a way through, my opponents had a random L4 supporter lol... in the end we had to call on the window cleaner to get things done here, Mensah from a shot from outside the area on 50 minutes and a spectacular "Free-Kick" on 89 minutes.

Goals: Papaleo (5) Mensah (50,89) MOTM: Norris.

Time for a couple of Friendlies for July Fourth.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-11-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.