Page 90 of 203 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 1-1 aof fc League Round 5
    July Fourth 107.4 3N-1-3W-1-2 - aof fc 94.6 4-4-2 Classic

I was absent for this one due to being asleep and I paid the price here against one of the weakest teams in the division that has been getting good results so far, how they got a draw here against us I do not know. Hardy put is infront on 30 minutes before a Weissteiner equaliser on 58 minutes.

Pile of F@$%ING **** game another 26-0-0 dream bust... Seems like you can't trust the game engine at all, just does its own thing sometimes. If I drew or lost in an away game against one of the stronger 100Q teams in my league then that would of shown the team isn't quite strong enough. Would not be suprised if I didn't have another bad result in the league this season.

Goals: Hardy (30) Weissteiner (58) MOTM: Phanpipant (Opponent DC)

As i noticed in many other posts and on my account + Baku's match today, game enine did his worst today. I won 1-0 a match vs a 22 Q team while dominating the entire match. Baku had a 79% ball possession and about 20/10 shoots and drew vs a Q 19 team. If you go behind few posts from today, you'll see LOTS of people reporting it. I do think the difference was made just by watching or not. Us watchers got spared while who missed the game got the hammer badly. Sorry for you July.

July Fourth 1-1 aof fc League Round 5
    July Fourth 107.4 3N-1-3W-1-2 - aof fc 94.6 4-4-2 Classic

I was absent for this one due to being asleep and I paid the price here against one of the weakest teams in the division that has been getting good results so far, how they got a draw here against us I do not know. Hardy put is infront on 30 minutes before a Weissteiner equaliser on 58 minutes.

Pile of F@$%ING **** game another 26-0-0 dream bust... Seems like you can't trust the game engine at all, just does its own thing sometimes. If I drew or lost in an away game against one of the stronger 100Q teams in my league then that would of shown the team isn't quite strong enough. Would not be suprised if I didn't have another bad result in the league this season.

Goals: Hardy (30) Weissteiner (58) MOTM: Phanpipant (Opponent DC)

It's making me think that this could happen when I play my main rival in 2 days time...

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sorry to hear! Happend to me as well in the 2nd round, now I´m 2p behind the current leader - Beuteville FC -. It´s nothing to do about it, just get past it as fast you can and try to win your remaning games. It helped me clear my head and think straight.

And you never know, the other teams could "bump" into trouble as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    As i noticed in many other posts and on my account + Baku's match today, game enine did his worst today. I won 1-0 a match vs a 22 Q team while dominating the entire match. Baku had a 79% ball possession and about 20/10 shoots and drew vs a Q 19 team. If you go behind few posts from today, you'll see LOTS of people reporting it. I do think the difference was made just by watching or not. Us watchers got spared while who missed the game got the hammer badly. Sorry for you July.
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's making me think that this could happen when I play my main rival in 2 days time...
    I'm not complaining or venting about the game, I will win the league by a distance again this season by a long way but when it comes to things like the 26-0-0 the game engine always has other ideas, I would of at least liked to have got to halfway at 13-0-0 to give myself a chance of pulling it off. but once again it goes down the pan early on. I'd need a Darth Sidious team to get this 26-0-0 I keep trying to get or should of invested heavily on tokens like this in the earlier levels.

The game engine is what it is, and its designed to make results like this happen, because it happens in RL and it would be no fun if we knew that we were going to win each game that we played because that would make T11 pointless to play. It's results like these that keeps us on the edge of our seat and makes us more determined to win in the future.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I had a tough CL match today, my 4* team against a team with 7 scouts and 4 former scouts, and I wont 3-0! The other teams manager wasnt present so I had a nice possession advantage, plus I had a perfect counterformation (narrow diamond vs 4-4-2 classic). An effortless 5-0 in the league and no injuries made it my best day in the season so far. Maybe I can keep onto pos 1 in the CL now, but I still have the away game against the scout team...

I also bought a couple of cheap players to make my 22 full, now I can do friendlies to farm rests and treatments without hurting my main teams condition. Thanks to my fellow forum members for giving me that idea, over the season it will be a good investment of tokens.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I had a tough CL match today, my 4* team against a team with 7 scouts and 4 former scouts, and I wont 3-0! The other teams manager wasnt present so I had a nice possession advantage, plus I had a perfect counterformation (narrow diamond vs 4-4-2 classic). An effortless 5-0 in the league and no injuries made it my best day in the season so far. Maybe I can keep onto pos 1 in the CL now, but I still have the away game against the scout team...

I also bought a couple of cheap players to make my 22 full, now I can do friendlies to farm rests and treatments without hurting my main teams condition. Thanks to my fellow forum members for giving me that idea, over the season it will be a good investment of tokens.
    Since I changed my formation/tacits from 4-5-1 V to 4-1-2N-1-2 (4-4-2 diamond), I´ve never lost a game (praise the lord) .... Also, I never change my formation/tactics during a game, just sub some players out/in. I think "balance" is a key to sucess.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Reload FC 1-4 July Fourth Champions League Group F
    Reload FC 97.6 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 1074 3N-1-3W-1-2

Similar team to the one I drawn against in the league earlier today with slightly better quality in the CL, the result this time was a comfortable 4-1 win and the work this time was done in the first half, Mensah put us infront on 12 minutes and Hardy doubled that lead 3 minutes later before Papaleo made it 3-0 midway through the first half, Michu's corner in the second half found Hogan in the area to header in for 4-0 before Reload got a consolation through Heo. Since I was concerntrating on other things like posting in the forum league topic, I forgot to make a substitution and lose out on a green booster.

Would of much prefered if my draw was in the CL rather than the League.

Goals: Mensah (12) Hardy (15) Papaleo (24) Hogan (56) Heo (60) MOTM: Ramirez.
    Morgan O'Bree, dv8r and Raykco like this.

Saturday (Day 7).

CHAMP LEAGUE: Group Match 3.

Result: LONDON CITY 3-1 DOINA FC
    Goals: Gomez 10, Mueller 39, Kennedy 84p, Tavares 89
    M.o.M: Andreas Costa

We had almost our first comfortable win, in this lunchtime kick-off. Pablo Gomez opened the scoring with a fine solo effort, early on. We dominated from then on, but it was still a relief when Hector Morgada conjured a second, before the break. We seemed to ease up during the second half, and it became a midfield stalemate, until an Andreas Costa corner, was handled in the box, and Dave kennedy calmly slotted the spot kick, past the 'keeper. A good match was spoiled for us when we conceeded a goal, via Jose Tavares, from sloppy defending, during added on time.

LEAGUE: Match Day 5.

Result: TSG RHEDA 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Gomez 51, Acheampong 80
    M.o.M: Hector Balcazar (TSG)

Before the match, we would happily have settled for a draw against the best quality team in our league, who were 100%. At the end though, we were a little frustrated that we didn't win. After a goalless first half, we took the lead when an Andreas Costa was headed home by Pablo Gomez. We held the lead for half an hour, before Iddrisu Acheampong got an equaliser for the home team. Although a good result, we actually dropped 3 places down the league because of it.

THOUGHTS OF THE DAY.

We started the day in 2nd place in the league, 2 points behind the leaders, but although getting an excellent draw, the other results conspired against us, and although Rheda are still top and we are still 2 points behind, we have actually dropped to 5th spot.

In the CL, a good win put us top of the group for a few hours, until our nearest rivals overtook us on goal difference, by virtue of their 8-0 win tonight. Our two teams are level on 7 points, with a gap of 4 to the 3rd place team.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I see Darth Sidius was being slated in anoth thread, because his team is too strong for his level. They said he had no brains
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I see Darth Sidius was being slated in anoth thread, because his team is too strong for his level. They said he had no brains
    I would said that you don't need a team of 9* players to win in L3 league, it can be easily done with a 5* team without the use of buying any tokens since most teams are abandoned, but I'm not slating Darth in anyway because it's his choice on how he wants to play the game and he is using Top Eleven as a toy more than anything else and if he is getting satisfaction of playing the game like this then there is nothing worth with it and its quite fun to see just how many goals an all 9* team can score in both the league and CL at this level. My team was mainly 4*-5* back on L3 and I won the league and CL easily that season. Even my current squad of 6*-7* doesn't buy me success and it certainly does not buy me the 26-0-0 as again proven once again today.
    Raykco likes this.

I would said that you don't need a team of 9* players to win in L3 league, it can be easily done with a 5* team without the use of buying any tokens since most teams are abandoned, but I'm not slating Darth in anyway because it's his choice on how he wants to play the game and he is using Top Eleven as a toy more than anything else and if he is getting satisfaction of playing the game like this then there is nothing worth with it and its quite fun to see just how many goals an all 9* team can score in both the league and CL at this level. My team was mainly 4*-5* back on L3 and I won the league and CL easily that season. Even my current squad of 6*-7* doesn't buy me success and it certainly does not buy me the 26-0-0 as again proven once again today.
    Let's add that probably it's easier for him to make his player retain the star than buying new players and build them from scratch anyways.