Hi people,

I suppose that those who are around 40th lvl and more have similar observations as mine - the results are absurd and the whole game is absurd and meaningless.
Just for example in today's round of the league in which I am(55 level) there is no single match in which the stronger team has even won a point !
Even more funny is that the results are big the strongest teams have lost the biggest difference. And I mean results like 0:5, 0:4...
I had a game against team that is around 20% weaker and I lost with 0:5 ....
After around the 40th level in the game there is no logic, you have zero chance to win something.
If you make team with 6-7 star players you will rarely defeat teams that are abandoned or made up of 4-5 star players...
Even if you have the luck to qualify for CL two things usually happen - you will be in groups with managers who are 1-2 levels above you and they will crash you team or you will be with managers who are much lower than you and you will see the message "unexpected loss" few times ....
Most of the crap that happens in the game are already mentioned in this forum but know that every time you up your level, these crap grow bigger and foolish.
It is quite normal if you are a top team in the league, with big difference (20% + difference from the second team) and you loose 10 games in the row( it happens to my friend) often with big results. "Unexpected loss" is something that you will see almost every day....
There is no point in asking their support what is going on, they don't care while they have new managers who are happy to play against bots, win with big results.
For five years(I can not believe I've played so much on this stupid game, though with an interruption) they made nothing in addition to a different vision and funny animation. There is no point to mention how many things people liked were removed. the idea of the game is good but horribly done with terrible updates....

The most funny thing is that I wrote to support explaining that this is not normal. I wrote them after losing a match against a team that had no defenders on the field and wanted to lose, I had much better team, supporting the game and I lost,(all the results of this manager were lost with huge results which is normal, who can win a game without defenders...) and they explained they had made an analysis and one defensive midfielder stopped my team...I replied that this is absurd and that they consider me idiot to give me such ridiculous explanations.My replay was followed by a second explanation that briefly explained that surprises occurred in football. As we all know surprise in football is when a weaker team wins against a stronger one. In this game this is just the opposite and the authors of the game do not see anything wrong in this .....I asked them to give me a link to a match that a team without defenders has won (knowing in advance that there is no such) and they told me that if they did (as if they could) I would accuse them of adjusting the result....

I do not write this to complain, I know how looks like this "game" from years but I ignored the nonsense in it.
I write this for those who are lower levels now to know what awaits them.
People need to know what game they play and think about before they hit the token purchase button.
You have to know that in first levels you will play mostly against bot teams generated from the game to fill the league.
Then when you have to play only against real managers the game is out of logic. Even if you buy a huge amount of tokens this will not help you so think for what you will give your money !
Personally I stopped this game once,soon will for second and last time.
The opposite of normal with every update the game gets worse and worse...
The authors of this game do not pay any attention to this forum and the endless complaints in it from the same things.
If you turn to their support they answer you with meaningless explanations that can only annoying you.