Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Animation and no animation goals or penalties. what's the difference

Animation and no animation goals or penalties. what's the difference

I get the ''official'' answer that live animation does not represent fully what happens on the pitch, but tries to represent it the best that it can showing key moments of the game.
    what about goals that don't show on the live animation but the action is only explained through the commentary, what happens in that case? I've noticed this for a long time and today it happened to me with a penalty. why didn't a key moment on the match like a penalty shoot show, but only could be read.
    More and more I feel like a fool for playing with fate in this game. There seems to be nothing substantial in a live match, let alone the chance that the result might change because of server issues and other more recent bugs.

And yes the penalty was missed despite the player having penalty SA and scoring all but 1 in 15 up to that point. I knew I was gonna lose, the other team was stronger and the game seems to care nothing about the fact that I was dominating and controlling. A missed penalty in a match like this is the clearest sign that it is not your day (basically an impending troll result will happen).
    USARABAT likes this.

Top Eleven results seems to be like the universe: Aleatory

My AML that was a big player last season (Top goals and assists) is just watching the games eating popcorn from the left side of the field while my ST make four goals per game.
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Quote Originally Posted by Galani View Post
    Top Eleven results seems to be like the universe: Aleatory

My AML that was a big player last season (Top goals and assists) is just watching the games eating popcorn from the left side of the field while my ST make four goals per game.
    Nice word.

I have two strikers, with maybe a season left before they're replaced as they're getting old. One was totally dominating last season, now the other is.