Thread: Official articles

Official articles

is there any chance of seeing emblems and official T-shirts on the tokens? I hope to get it.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J500F folosind Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRS15 View Post
    is there any chance of seeing emblems and official T-shirts on the tokens? I hope to get it.

It used to be like that before but I doubt it now. If there's a chance? Probably ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It used to be like that before but I doubt it now. If there's a chance? Probably ...
    Well, not all managers have real money to play in. It's good to be on the real-money tokens on real money Android.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRS15 View Post
    Well, not all managers have real money to play in. It's good to be on the real-money tokens on real money Android.

Well you are right but you must think to Top Eleven as well, they also have to pay to have those teams in-game so they must win something back in order to make it work. Also there was quite a small exploit, people could take pretty much all the time 2 jerseys for the price of one for example so ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well you are right but you must think to Top Eleven as well, they also have to pay to have those teams in-game so they must win something back in order to make it work. Also there was quite a small exploit, people could take pretty much all the time 2 jerseys for the price of one for example so ...
    but if it is real and real money, then everyone will be pleased. So, who does not spend money will not get money for over 1 year etc + he is bored with the game and he is

It was a time when it was officially emblematic on the browser version to buy with tokens and android with real money. If it stayed that way it would be perfect because we all would be pleased not only those who have the opportunity to put real money in the. the suggestion you can pass it on can be thought of nordeus