Thread: Need an advice please

Need an advice please

Is it worth it to buy 4* players? They are cheaper so you can buy more and have a more balanced squad. But on the other hand 5* players can make the difference but they are more expensive. However, what I want to ask is: Is the antagonism the same in the transfer market for both 4* and 5* players? Beacuse the 4* players are bidded by teams 1 lever lower than you and 5* players by teams the same level as you or even higher. So what do you advise me, save cash and tokens to buy 5* players or build a decent squad with 4* players who may be as difficult to buy as 5* ?

Pro
    I really dont think 4 star players are bid on by the league below you. It depends whether you can buy rest/injury packs. If you can then go for a strong starting 11, any injuries you can heal straight away. If like me, you cant then go for a balanced full squad, means any injuries can be covered by subs n reserves

Pro
    oh and 4* players, in my experience are bid on as much as 5*. Some people have the same kinda budget/ needs so theres usually competition. Your best bet is to find when your TL is quiet and buy then

That's the tactic I followed the previous season because of the limited budget but from this season I believe I'll have more profits so I'll have the chance to buy more expensive players.