Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HairDryer

Thread: New feature for the game. (IDEA)

New feature for the game. (IDEA)

Dear managers, I had an idea that would help us sign players without wasting a lot of money to buy new players when the season ends, so I thought Nordeus can add a free agency tab in our transfers page and since our players do have contracts it is reasonable to have a free agency. It adds a sort of realistic approach like a real football manager deals with. Players also have wages and it will get competitive for us to get that player that we are all looking for. In a great sense the transfers do get quite expensive at some points of our seasons which is the reason I am explaining this. Free agency should be implemented into the game.

Famous
    And how many tokens would we have to spend to buy a free agent? 5/10/15?

Dreamer
    First, Nordeus wants you to spend a lot of tokens
    Second, Nordeus needs your real money to stay alive.

What they should do is instead of spending token you spend cash (the in-game one) to pay for free agents. Tokens in my opinion should be used to pay for players already part of a team that their owned by. The cash what I am saying is that in certain circumstances (injury crisis or etc) you should buy a player with the in-game cash (if you are low on tokens). Nordeus has provided realism for us am I right? They made winning a treble possible. The transfer market is the same without free agency.

i love free agent in the old version.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i love free agent in the old version.

How was that?
    Could you buy free agents with just in-game cash or did they cost tokens too?
    How were they compared to the current scouts/recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    How was that?
    Could you buy free agents with just in-game cash or did they cost tokens too?
    How were they compared to the current scouts/recommendation?
    they cost token with small amount of cash normally buy for resale purpose to make some money.Oh! they all crap player in TM.