Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Why stealing 2/3 or 3/4 of tokens in Negotiations ? Managers should benefit ...

Pro

Why stealing 2/3 or 3/4 of tokens in Negotiations ? Managers should benefit ...

Okay two days ago I wanted to sell a 19 y.o MC I wanted 5 tokens but my friend had to pay 21 tokens

yesterday I wanted to sign a new 18 y, GK with SA from negotiations ...

The manager set its price at 9 tokens but the engine asked me 27 tokens !!!!

Where is our benefit as managers in such kind of expensive transfers through negotiations??

I hope that Nordeus stop being greedy and minimize the tokens required to sign new players through negotiations in the upcoming update !
    smk fc, Sai Sátt and fc magdeburg like this.

Dreamer
    Yeah, nordeus should just cut off the cost to buy from negotiation. And just delete the auction system, cause we can buy it from negotiation directly. Is that what you want?

Dreamer
    All of us want this to happen BUT it wont change
    There has to be a token reward for Nordeus to keep negs going.
    The question for every feature isn't "Where is the benefit for managers", the question is "Where is the benefit for Nordeus"
    18 year old GK with SA on normal auction will go for between 25-45 tokens....maybe even more.
    If you get one for 27 tokens, take him mate.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    27 tokens for such a player is a decent price considering the current auctions market. But my problem is with certain silly managers that make 0token and 1 token offers for such a player. They seem to be abundant in my server
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    27 tokens for such a player is a decent price considering the current auctions market. But my problem is with certain silly managers that make 0token and 1 token offers for such a player. They seem to be abundant in my server
    Reject their 0-1 token offer asap ... they tend to increase it if they are in need of him

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Reject their 0-1 token offer asap ... they tend to increase it if they are in need of him
    I always set the price to a minimum of 3 tokens after they make their 0 token bid. Sometimes they would pay, if not I would tie down their tokens for the next 24hrs.

But I really hope that there are not many managers out there that still accept 0 token offers because it will only encourage these guys to make more of these ridiculous offers
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Okay two days ago I wanted to sell a 19 y.o MC I wanted 5 tokens but my friend had to pay 21 tokens

yesterday I wanted to sign a new 18 y, GK with SA from negotiations ...

The manager set its price at 9 tokens but the engine asked me 27 tokens !!!!

Where is our benefit as managers in such kind of expensive transfers through negotiations??

I hope that Nordeus stop being greedy and minimize the tokens required to sign new players through negotiations in the upcoming update !
    Yes.. u're right. Firstly , i had 152 tokens before making negotiation. After 24hrs (without any reply from player owner) , I have only 148! Nordeus seems to be greedy more and more. I f#$kin' hate developers and design ideas staffs.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Rules inside nordeus are simple:
    - if you would like to have better players you need to get them from auctions, scouting, nego or recomendations.
    So if you use all of your tokens ( you can get 35 Tokens from TV RIGHTS) you need to buy more

First step is to reduce noumber of adv-done
    Second step is to change auction system- done ( now to buy FT you need to spend 20-50 tokens)
    Third step is to stimulate appetite through actions where you can win a few tokens- done
    Forth step is to waiting for players who lost tokens or want to be better to buy them for real money

Money, money , money... this is what is count

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sátt View Post
    Yes.. u're right. Firstly , i had 152 tokens before making negotiation. After 24hrs (without any reply from player owner) , I have only 148! Nordeus seems to be greedy more and more. I f#$kin' hate developers and design ideas staffs.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Really? We lost a few tokens if the deal is not done after 24 hours? I don't think so.
    Sai Sátt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Really? We lost a few tokens if the deal is not done after 24 hours? I don't think so.
    Firstly, i don't have any screenshot to post here. But i know myself that was really happening bro.
    USARABAT and Sparta Page like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast