Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Foolishness of Nordeus need compensation.

Foolishness of Nordeus need compensation.

The new update is a total destruction. More and more people are getting annoyed and frustrated many left becoz of the mess you created. People have no confidence in you anymore you F@!# this up big time!

New update problem
    missing goals(4% motm effected)
    mess up game play(out of position)
    freekick freeze
    dml/dmr (where you should tell in advance)
    and dont know what else.......

So every mistake you make there should be a compensation to make up your foolishness. Before you are going to do that i would like to hear from fellow managers in this forum what kind of compensation we should be getting to justified their mistake.

As for me no deduction of 20% next season promotion as to make up the skill pt we loosing.

Let me hear from other managers.....

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by khris; 11-21-2017 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Some not allowed word.^^

Pro
    I've always said that they should do a poll about the ideas that they want to implement BEFORE they launch any update...

The last update brought some problems that need a quick fix such as
    A- Goals from free kicks and penalties are not counted
    B- The formation is not saved IMMEDIATELY in preview match
    C- They should bring back the save button for every time you make a substitution or change in formation
    D- Bring back the list of penalty/free kick/corner and captain
    E- Show names of players and their rating on the pitch of match up during the game
    F- pump more players - 30 instead of 15 - each round in auction
    Alessio Fitch and HairDryer like this.

They just don't give a f*** ,they will give 5 packs of each colour +5 tokens...and if...as their policy is to give something only if you contact support.
    Any compensation won't make any difference after the mess they've created,but an apology message every day when log in to the game would've make the difference,but...they don't give a f***.

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

let's not get them away with this . If we are united they have to sort us out.. check my threat how they Ra*** me today. Enough is enough
    HairDryer likes this.

Agree. Let them considere this season as testing and the new season all our players can keep the same quality and age.
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    Honestly, I prefer by miles to see the issues fixed than getting any compensation of any kind: what difference would it make if EVERYONE got tokens for instance ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Honestly, I prefer by miles to see the issues fixed than getting any compensation of any kind: what difference would it make if EVERYONE got tokens for instance ?
    its already fixed missing goals will not be recovered. i can smell something is not right. we dont need their tokens useless. so no deduction of 20% will be fair i guess.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

××post

Famous
    We need united action to send a message we will not tolerate this any longer. A boycott of videos for a day?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree! Missing goals not counted in stats. My AML scored 5 in cup. Did not exist in his stats!. Reported to devs. No replay from them. Game often keep freezing. I am pissed of

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast