Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By CJ91
  • 5 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: ‘Set Price’ on Negotiations

‘Set Price’ on Negotiations

Something I’ve always wondered on ‘Negotiations’.

If I receive an offer, and I ‘set price’ to what I would accept. Does that person get a notification saying that I’ve set a price?
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Yes,when you set the price,the other manager will get an message that the player is ready for purchase or something like that.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Yes,when you set the price,the other manager will get an message that the player is ready for purchase or something like that.

but when you set up the price, some managers don't SEE exactly how many tokens is need to win the player ... they should put it in red color on the arrow or make it numeric

Rookie
    No. Other managers just see message u are setting new prices but they dont know what the setting minimum limit. I have tried to bid one players but the other manager set minimum price but o dont know how much. Then i up my bid plus 5 tokens which is generous enough. But still does not trigger the minimum setting so i guess he must set very high markup price.

So i abandon it. Why? Because every time u up your bid it became more costly than previous bid. Like nord@$$ also make their own cut another extra tokens from u.

Let say u bid 10 + 2tokens, total is 12 tokens right? When u up your bid later 10 + 5tokens its supposed to be 15tokens but no. Nord@$$ take another cut 2 tokens for additional bid so u eventually paid 17 tokens instead 15.

Everytime u up your bid nord@$$ will took another extra tokens for no reason. I think its a mechanisme design purposely to depleted your valuable tokens. U can try it to understand how it works.

The best strategy is, just bid 10 + 5 tokens for first time. No manager will reject it as it is a generous offer. And u bid 2 level up players not the same level players. If he had 99% it just mean it is 99% on your level. To him just 59% which is not priority for him to keep anyway.

That is how its work. If a manager below me bid my 79% players which to him is 99% with plus 5 tokens i just accept it.

But for mf cheapskate stupid managers that bid 0 token he can go to hell. Not serious and wasting my time i just reject it on the spot.

Dreamer
    If the manager set prices, just move the slider to the right until the asking prices stuck. Thats the prices set

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    If the manager set prices, just move the slider to the right until the asking prices stuck. Thats the prices set
    There is actually a slight colour change on the slider bar at the minimum token price, but you need better vision than the Huble Telescope to see it.
    Sparta Page likes this.

Thankyou for the responses everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!