Thread: Troll results I understand. But results being changed is the new low

Troll results I understand. But results being changed is the new low

before some of you try be a little house slave for the conglomerate (pardon my french..) You have to understand that they haven't replied to my queries for about 5 days. So being patient is off the chart.
    I have never once posted here . I experienced troll results. Losing to a club one third of my club's strength I have no issues. **** happens like that. But if I can see me winning by 5 0 and then getting kicked out and see the result is 4 2 is something I think should be considered as a serious issue.
    Now as a fellow manager you guys tell me which side are u on.. You should be siding with them and let them get away with an apology?? Or let a fellow die hard fan of this beautiful sport we all love get the justice he deserves. I am not asking a hand out.

It's such a shocking experience that i was all hyped up about scoring 5. getting my academy player score his first hat trick of the season n then i end up with a fabricated result.. with my morals now poor to good at max with another disaster to be waiting to happen in the next couple of hours as a cup match which I must need to win is looming. So .. am I overreacting? I would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by ANUBISpro View Post
    before some of you try be a little house slave for the conglomerate (pardon my french..) You have to understand that they haven't replied to my queries for about 5 days. So being patient is off the chart.
    I have never once posted here . I experienced troll results. Losing to a club one third of my club's strength I have no issues. **** happens like that. But if I can see me winning by 5 0 and then getting kicked out and see the result is 4 2 is something I think should be considered as a serious issue.
    Now as a fellow manager you guys tell me which side are u on.. You should be siding with them and let them get away with an apology?? Or let a fellow die hard fan of this beautiful sport we all love get the justice he deserves. I am not asking a hand out.
    I saw the same, but was fortunate that it was a association match. IT went till Penalty and we won by 5-4, It said play in progress and later after an hour, we saw match was not played due to technical issues and we lost the top place in the association game.

It was fun to know what a screw up is first hand