Thread: Omg

Apprentice

Omg

I was trying to set up my team against a main rival (all my players were in wrong positions) and suddenly there was connection error. I tried in vain to reconnect but the error message kept popping up. I could only log in after everything was over. I lost the game by a big margin. I don’t think he could log in either but his set up looked complete. I think I just have fo blame my luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    I was trying to set up my team against a main rival (all my players were in wrong positions) and suddenly there was connection error. I tried in vain to reconnect but the error message kept popping up. I could only log in after everything was over. I lost the game by a big margin. I don’t think he could log in either but his set up looked complete. I think I just have fo blame my luck.
    you mean your team was in a tanking formation for the league and wanted to put it back for a cup game ? if so serves you right

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you mean your team was in a tanking formation for the league and wanted to put it back for a cup game ? if so serves you right
    No. It’s for the league game. I only set up my team a few minutes before the game to hide my real formation, that’s what some people here always do.

you should know that's one of the risk of setting up formation for last minute

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    you should know that's one of the risk of setting up formation for last minute
    Yeah but the connection was lost like just 5 minutes before the game. I logged in 10 minutes before and had been waiting for that last few minutes to change. No problem at all during first 5 minutes.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No. It’s for the league game. I only set up my team a few minutes before the game to hide my real formation, that’s what some people here always do.
    and here is the OMG effect - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hahaha What a bad luck
    I used to do that before, til once I was somewhere I couldnt connect to internet with my phone and I don't need to tell you what happened in the match ;P haha.