Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Low performance detected

Famous

Low performance detected

Ten minutes to kick off and Top Eleven ain't running properly. Switch iPad off, on, no good. Do it again, no good. Again, no good. Finally cross my fingers and hope nothing goes wring during the match.
    Match kicks off and the graphics are jerking around worse than an epeleptic Parkinson's sufferer with a wet finger in the light socket. A pop up screen appears blocking most of the pitch with the message "Low performance detected", you don't say..... It further advises me that turning off live animations will possibly help.
    My internet connection is fine.
    I wonder if this is related to the posts I've seen over the last couple of days where servers are packing in during a match which is then being replayed to give a different result?
    In light of the 2018 Top Eleven release I think Nordeus should adopt "Low performance detected" as the new company motto.
    HairDryer, Richie72 and gizzmo like this.

I've been having a few problems when T11 is on and apps are running in the background, the phone is freezing momentarily or the background apps are stopping. I guess, looking at your issues, the new version is resource hungry and a ROYAL PITA.