Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Mostly hit over the bar from the corner chances

Mostly hit over the bar from the corner chances

Hi guys,
    Last night association , i lost by 2-3 . my players seem abnormal of missing heading goals from the corners (i supposed 4 chances missed). But opponent can take those corners easily : two of those goals allowed from the corners .
    Is there any advice how to avoid those techniques? Even my boys couldn't use chance in one on one situation inside the box came from corners!.

Don't bother to understand how associations works,from the stats of your match, you have the best example how sick those games are.
    3 ck's for your oppo and 2 goals,12 ck's for you and 0 goals
    It's all about getting better draws.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Don't bother to understand how associations works,from the stats of your match, you have the best example how sick those games are.
    3 ck's for your oppo and 2 goals,12 ck's for you and 0 goals
    It's all about getting better draws.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lol.. i didn't bother. I just want to know why..

currently don't trust much on live animation, it seems not really same with what i'm ordering my players.

i hope someday they will improve the live animation better.

just check the stats, you got better statistic, 59% possession with higher shots, (you did good in match tactical in this case)

but your opponent goalkeeper did many saves than yours. this can't be helped.

then, look at your players, seems your defender much weaker too... the problem is from here.

you may easy to concede if you got more than 2 weak defenders even you are controlling the match possesion.

so, this kind of result or maybe concede in corner is normal with weak defender.

my least advise to you especially for not to concede in corner:
    1) improve goalkeeper communication
    2) improve defender heading, marking, bravery and aggression

for better defending
    1) improve defender tackling - the higher the tackling the cleaner the tackling he will do (so no problem to set hard tackling with less foul)
    2) improve defender marking and positioning - for easier to mark opponent forwarders even you got low speed defender
    3) .............anyway, many more important things about defender that i hate to explain
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-26-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Pro
    I lost 5-1 against a weaker team yesterday after winning the first leg, even an association mate that won 6-1 first leg lost 0-2 2nd leg. Association match engine is totally screwed it's just rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    currently don't trust much on live animation, it seems not really same with what i'm ordering my players.

i hope someday they will improve the live animation better.

just check the stats, you got better statistic, 59% possession with higher shots, (you did good in match tactical in this case)

but your opponent goalkeeper did many saves than yours. this can't be helped.

then, look at your players, seems your defender much weaker too... the problem is from here.

you may easy to concede if you got more than 2 weak defenders even you are controlling the match possesion.

so, this kind of result or maybe concede in corner is normal with weak defender.

my least advise to you especially for not to concede in corner:
    1) improve goalkeeper communication
    2) improve defender heading, marking, bravery and aggression

for better defending
    1) improve defender tackling - the higher the tackling the cleaner the tackling he will do (so no problem to set hard tackling with less foul)
    2) improve defender marking and positioning - for easier to mark opponent forwarders even you got low speed defender
    3) .............anyway, many more important things about defender that i hate to explain
    Thks bro.. well noted