Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Assists not credited ?

Rookie

Assists not credited ?

How the assists are credited ? I have in my team a few players with playmaker ability . They deliver a lot of assist , especially from long passes but they are not awarded to them . I watch almost all games and I can see clearly the assists , even the playmaker sign appears on the screen when the player delivers an assist , but it's not credited . Because of this , most of the times the player receives a bad or medium mark for that game and I think is not normal . On the other hand , I saw some assist credited to some players that I think they should not be . For example my striker or amc/aml receives a ball in the middle of the field , then he goes and dribles 2,3 opponents and scores . The assist is credited to the player who initially passed the ball to him .

As a statistic freak myself it is one of the first things i noticed too and basically the answer is the live match animation is not representative of what happens really in the field. Yes it kinda sucks but that is the game for you. If your playmakers do the job and give great performance then you should have nothing to worry, even if it sucks that they don't get the recognition.
    Rebelsunited likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    As a statistic freak myself it is one of the first things i noticed too and basically the answer is the live match animation is not representative of what happens really in the field. Yes it kinda sucks but that is the game for you. If your playmakers do the job and give great performance then you should have nothing to worry, even if it sucks that they don't get the recognition.
    Is not only about statistics and recognition , in many matches my playmakers should have been the man of the match and should have gained 4 or 5 % because of this .

there is still a bug in assist, because somebody got opponent do the assist twice after that players was got red card

i took this photo from somebody in different thread, this photo clearly shows there is still a bug in assist.

maybe this is the reason why your assist didn't get higher rating.

maybe they not doing the assist actually, its a bug in a live animation including the highlight

Assists not credited ?-red-card-assist.jpg

and i even got self assist.. lol

what a bug

Assists not credited ?-self-assist.jpg