Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacob M

Thread: It’ll be great to give mtm individual order

Apprentice

It’ll be great to give mtm individual order

I am meeting a rival whose SS AML is current league top scorer. I already lost to him in the first meeting. If I could I would really wanna give my DR and DMC to double man-mark him (LOL!) as in real life. Aside from my wishful thinking, any suggestion for the game is really appreciated. And guys, AML/R with SS SA is the real killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    I am meeting a rival whose SS AML is current league top scorer. I already lost to him in the first meeting. If I could I would really wanna give my DR and DMC to double man-mark him (LOL!) as in real life. Aside from my wishful thinking, any suggestion for the game is really appreciated. And guys, AML/R with SS SA is the real killer.
    I don't like individual order bro becoz the idoitic system chooses the less powerful player.

just move your DMC closer to your DR area until your DR area become brighter.

but you may need another DMC to help marking the AML also, same thing move another DMC closer to DL area to make your DL area brighter.

but don't make your DMC enter the zone of DR/L, just close but still in DMC zone. you will notice the change of brightness on each zone.

so, the important area you must make bright in your case is DR, DL.

now seems easier than before to know where your player could present in the field.
    Last edited by adifairus; 12-03-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    I never lose, it's either i win or i learned

not about the SA. Aml/r always a killer in this game.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    just move your DMC closer to your DR area until your DR area become brighter.

but you may need another DMC to help marking the AML also, same thing move another DMC closer to DL area to make your DL area brighter.

but don't make your DMC enter the zone of DR/L, just close but still in DMC zone. you will notice the change of brightness on each zone.

so, the important area you must make bright in your case is DR, DL.

now seems easier than before to know where your player could present in the field.
    Good idea mate. But he plays 4-1-1-2(AML/R)-2, so I need 4 defenders and 2 DMCs for extra as you mentioned. So I have to play with only 1 MC like him then. You know I normally play 451V. By the way I tried moving my DMC closer to DR position but the grid doesn’t get brighter unless my DMC is half in DR zone.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    not about the SA. Aml/r always a killer in this game.

Yup but my AMR/L have no SA and they don’t score as many as SS AMR/L that I’ve seen. At least for my case.

Yup but my AMR/L have no SA and they don’t score as many as SS AMR/L that I’ve seen. At least for my case.
    My AML George Best no SA not my best player. Played 25 score 33 goals not bad lol! Could have score more if I play him regular.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    My AML George Best no SA not my best player. Played 25 score 33 goals not bad lol! Could have score more if I play him regular.

Good for you mate. I need to change my mindset of selling players who are above 25 and buying young ones LOL.
    Sparta Page likes this.