Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 100th Season Coming Soon - Next Update News

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] 100th Season Coming Soon - Next Update News

Hey Managers,

The 100th season of Top Eleven is just around the corner, and we wanted to give you guys a heads up about an upcoming event that we'll be releasing to celebrate.

A new challenge will begin on Season day 3, first day of the League. The challenge will involve all competitions however (League, Cup, CL/SL), so be sure to keep your clubs in top form in the Cup in order to ensure you have as many matches as possible for when the challenge begins.

The plan is to release the update on Monday, 11 December (circumstances can of course arise, but this is the plan). As this release was time sensitive due to the beginning of the 100th season, we have split the release up into two separate releases:

• 6.2 - Adding support for new challenge related to 100th season
    • 6.3 - The release planned which will bring changes listed in the New Formations Update thread (names in matchup view, save button during live matches, special abilities on set piece takers screen, penalty takers list, commentary view ratings toggle, 340% attribute cap)

I'll share more news regarding the update window for 6.3 as soon as we have it.

We'll be doing a lot of stuff for the 100th season across all TE social channels and the forum, so keep an eye out for those.

Thanks everyone. Good luck in the remaining matches this season

Addicted
    New bugs ???

Pro
    What about player attribute cap at 340%?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    What about player attribute cap at 340%?
    Yes, sorry Spartan that's planned for 6.3. Editing now.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

The save button will be just during the live matches? No save button out of matches
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Addicted
    i expect a lot of tokens for the new challenge
    Galani likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Managers,

The 100th season of Top Eleven is just around the corner, and we wanted to give you guys a heads up about an upcoming event that we'll be releasing to celebrate.

A new challenge will begin on Season day 3, first day of the League. The challenge will involve all competitions however (League, Cup, CL/SL), so be sure to keep your clubs in top form in the Cup in order to ensure you have as many matches as possible for when the challenge begins.

The plan is to release the update on Monday, 11 December (circumstances can of course arise, but this is the plan). As this release was time sensitive due to the beginning of the 100th season, we have split the release up into two separate releases:

• 6.2 - Adding support for new challenge related to 100th season
    • 6.3 - The release planned which will bring changes listed in the New Formations Update thread (names in matchup view, save button during live matches, special abilities on set piece takers screen, penalty takers list, commentary view ratings toggle, 340% attribute cap)

I'll share more news regarding the update window for 6.3 as soon as we have it.

We'll be doing a lot of stuff for the 100th season across all TE social channels and the forum, so keep an eye out for those.

Thanks everyone. Good luck in the remaining matches this season
    Thanks for the improved communication sausy it is appreciated. Any news on compensating for lost skill points which was due to the lost goals issue (which we were told was part fixed but never to be fully fixed disappointingly).

I hope all has been fully tested. Hold it back if bugs are likely as the devs really need a smooth bug free update after recent disasters.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    serbantinio and madflo19 like this.

Apprentice
    Improve for recommended players?

Is it not possible to have 3 gk on 4 offers.

4 offers 4 different rules at least.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Improve for recommended players?

Is it not possible to have 3 gk on 4 offers.

4 offers 4 different rules at least.
    I agree this has been suggested a long time ago by so many. But ignored. They need to sort the recent mess first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SausyFC please keep in mind that the substitution bug (same sub repeating) is still present.Thx
    grubi125 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast