Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harrison 81

Thread: Just to prove a point

Rookie

Just to prove a point

Right I've bought in sum players better then wot I had. put them in four games in to season. My team before I got them had won 3 out of 3 in league and both cup games I then put my new players in for the nxt game and lost 5.1.so I thought no way but my old players back in and won the nxt 4 game wit out letting a goal in.so I then put them new players in today cup game and lost 5.1 lol wot the he'll is that all about so my thinking is keep wit the older players cos new ones make u lose
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison 81 View Post
    Right I've bought in sum players better then wot I had. put them in four games in to season. My team before I got them had won 3 out of 3 in league and both cup games I then put my new players in for the nxt game and lost 5.1.so I thought no way but my old players back in and won the nxt 4 game wit out letting a goal in.so I then put them new players in today cup game and lost 5.1 lol wot the he'll is that all about so my thinking is keep wit the older players cos new ones make u lose
    Which is wrong when new players come recommended by assistant manager.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Tell me bout it.I did not let a goal in 3.0 4.0 1.0 .5.0 then I get recommended players and lose 5.1 in nxt game wit them playing so I went back to my old team win the nxt 3 or 4 games but put my better team in today and lose 5.1 so my point is try and keep wit wot u have

well kids, if your current players cannot be improved anymore after several seasons, you still need to change them to better players,

i suggest you to put your new player in unimportant match, his performance will become better in time. you cannot prove your new higher quality player is bad by just his first 1 to 3 match