Thread: Waht is the best training to increase an Attacker level ?

Waht is the best training to increase an Attacker level ?

Hello Guys,

I just want to know what is the best training to increase an Attacker level ?

Thanks

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by othmanebz7 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Thanks
    Attacking drills would be good place to start.It depends on what attributes of ST you want to improve.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Attacking drills would be good place to start.It depends on what attributes of ST you want to improve.

Famous
    In general it's not worth bothering too much about a strikers skills. Unless he also has an attacking midfield position. Your attacking midfielders will always out score strikers. And with the way the game seems to prefer Usain Bolt type players fitness and speed are the way to go. Personally I'm giving my wide attacking midfielders nothing but fitness, speed and dribbling, and they are both averaging almost a goal a game.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by othmanebz7 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Thanks
    WINGERS

One of your players should be trained as a set-piece beast. Massive shooting and crossing.

Besides that, focus on speed and fitness primarily for wingers.

After that fast counter attacks, to boost the players assist potential. What i've experienced is that if the wingers have good passing/crossing, it results in my strikers scoring more.

STRIKERS

I'm not having problems getting my strikers to score. I believe strikers got buffed with the new update, as last two seasons my top scorer was a striker, and my #2 scorer this season is my striker, whom has 32 goals already.

Basically, want a big physical striker, with good positioning, heading, strength and finishing. Strikers job is to be a target man in the box on set piece and find a way to get himself open in the box when my wingers are making a run. Wingers job is to deliver a good pass to the striker(s).
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-19-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

dont bother about training. if you wanna boost your attacker then do manipulation of draw.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk