Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Deca

Thread: Top Teams Player Ratings in Top Eleven

Top Teams Player Ratings in Top Eleven

Hi All,

I've been playing top eleven for about a year now, but on the verge of giving up as it's costing me far too much money.I'm at level 20, and have won a lot but at great expense in buying tokens. i look at some top teams past level 40 or so and all there players seem to be legends 200+ , how can this be achieved without buying lots of tokens and lots of expense? Is it really possible to get to this level without spending anything on tokens?

Regards

Deca

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Hi All,

I've been playing top eleven for about a year now, but on the verge of giving up as it's costing me far too much money.I'm at level 20, and have won a lot but at great expense in buying tokens. i look at some top teams past level 40 or so and all there players seem to be legends 200+ , how can this be achieved without buying lots of tokens and lots of expense? Is it really possible to get to this level without spending anything on tokens?

Regards

Deca
    Looking at a level 10+ managers from your level would always be 200%+ but if you wish to know their real team rating in stars then follow their association and check out that same managers.... As you are a level 20 manager as well another manager in level 9-10 would see your team as 200%+. So it's not by tokens bought or whatsoever... That being said and not withstanding that in those teams you might be seeing some player which are highly trained and rate from 160-180%.

I hope this helps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Hi All,

Regards

Deca
    hello and welcome to the forum! This is happening due to level differences . one level = 20% VISUAL . So , in order to see their real teams yyou need to check them through association . Cheers
    Last edited by milpol; 03-20-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Looking at a level 10+ managers from your level would always be 200%+ but if you wish to know their real team rating in stars then follow their association and check out that same managers.... As you are a level 20 manager as well another manager in level 9-10 would see your team as 200%+. So it's not by tokens bought or whatsoever... That being said and not withstanding that in those teams you might be seeing some player which are highly trained and rate from 160-180%.

I hope this helps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you Phil,

That explains it, :-)

Regards

Deca

Thank you, I will check out your you tube channel

Regards

Deca
    milpol likes this.