Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rizla
  • 1 Post By Spartan117

Thread: Are these 2 formations the same??? Or at least similar.

Are these 2 formations the same??? Or at least similar.

Ignore the yellow triangle, let's assume he is DMC/MC. The thing that still puzzles me after the update is this, is the DMC working as a MC with defensive duties or is he full DMC leaving my midfield with 1 MC. I can't gather anything from the live animation and frankly I'm too scared to experiment too much. The only case where I move players forward or backward a lot are the wingers and the results are minimal to none since they score no matter how far or back they are and when they suck moving them won't change a thing.

This fluid thing could have been something, but it doesn't seem to have any effect for managers who try to create a unique personalized formation without breaking the rules or the traditional lineups.
    Are these 2 formations the same??? Or at least similar.-screenshot_20180210-133451.jpgAre these 2 formations the same??? Or at least similar.-screenshot_20180210-133505.jpg

I guess you right...i dont think that matters where you put your player.If you use him as a dmc
    he is a dmc no matter if the exact field position is back or front,right or left.
    It shouldn't be this way but i think it is.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Pro
    I think he plays as an mc if you move him close to the mc square just the same way an aml/amr plays as an st if you push him upwards, and a formation like 41221 then becomes 4123
    KenoticFC likes this.

Thx for the replies. Yet the game shows it as 3-1-3-2-1 when he plays as a DMC.
    In my opinion all the fluidity is unnecessary if it is mostly visual. It would be better if there were only 3 lines in every zones: back, normal, forward (basically old arrows). This way the game could read the formations in a more efficient way.