Thread: OP opponents

OP opponents

I‘m a Level 23 Manager who has a 120% Team at the end of each season. I‘m neither Pay2Win nor do I „Fake“ my league results by using silly formations.

Since two seasons I compete in the league, pokal sind champions League against 7 (!) Teams having more then 130% at the beginning of each season. 5 of them manipulate their League results, the other two are obvious Pay2Win (Official Equipment).

I dont think this System is fair and doesn‘t make sense. What does it help to get a good squad by managing skills if youre opponents get better, too?

I can neither compete with this Team nor I can Beat them

What do you think about this system? Did you make the same experience?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum
    read this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...w-win-cup.html

gonna help you
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for your help but he spent 300T per Season. Since i do Not buy tokens (Because a win is not really a win if you got it by spending real money) i don‘t have so many.

But did I understand right?
    The lower your team the lower your opponents?

Quote Originally Posted by DerJeweler View Post
    Thanks for your help but he spent 300T per Season. Since i do Not buy tokens (Because a win is not really a win if you got it by spending real money) i don‘t have so many.

yes the system will calculate 14 of your best player before the new season start.My advice search in the forum for more details and learn as much to understand. Once you have that understanding you stay longer playing this game.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DerJeweler View Post

Just as an information: I do not pay either AND I spend 300 T per season... But I agree with you: the logic behind "the stronger your team, the stronger your oppo" is completely stupid. I play Lords of Mobile as well and this is the perfect example of what a good game is. They give huge advantages to those who are dedicated and get stronger. They don't care if they crash the weakest ones. And you do not have to face the monsters all the time.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)