Thread: Free green packs

Free green packs

I have a question, do i get green packs for free by watching videos only on phone or i can get it also by watching it from pc browser?
    Because i have been trying few days to watch it from pc and its always say there is no video right now.

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    I have a question, do i get green packs for free by watching videos only on phone or i can get it also by watching it from pc browser?
    Because i have been trying few days to watch it from pc and its always say there is no video right now.
    Try on mobile

www.facebook.com/arsherzoy

Use the mobile to get your freebies, as the ones on PC/FB (here in the UK, at least) are mostly info-stealing surveys, not videos, and the videos that you do get don't always give you the reward at the end of them. I can get 25-30 off the mobile platform, which is adequate for my needs...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Mobil Right now!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10