Thread: Players

Players

how many players can i have in my squad ?
    I'm at level 1

The current max squad size is 22.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The current max squad size is 22.
    Thats true, and 22 players are too few! Nordeus need to make it possible ot have atleast 24 players in the team...
    Nafta Siena
    Seasons: 3
    League: 1 win 1 runner up
    CL: Best Qtr finals
    Cup: Best Top-16

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Maggi View Post
    Thats true, and 22 players are too few! Nordeus need to make it possible ot have atleast 24 players in the team...
    Why you need 22 players in your squad, for what? I don't think somebody need 22 players, maybe only if you will play DL-DC-DR + ML - MC - MR + (DMR/DML) or (AML/AMR/AMC) + 1/2 Strikers to need 1 substitution for all players but 90% of teams have at least 2 MC or 2 DC and then 1 subts. is ok, same for strikers.

@ثائر طه , you can have more then 22 (24 or 26 if I am not wrong) players, but you won't be able to play with them, they will appere on your team but they won't have a signed contract, you will need to sack or sell players till you will spaces for them, but yes "signed players" you can have only 22 cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

At this point in the season at L1 I'd suggest you do not need 22 players, concentrate on getting your best players as many skill points as possible, watch out for some decent free transfers to cover positions most important in the formation you adopt.
    Prepare a list of players you need to sell and buy at the end of the season.
    Accrue as many tokens and as much money as you can in the mean time.
    Remember players you buy now will drop in value if promoted and also lose 1 star, though there quality will remain the same also one year older, they age fast in this game.
    IMO 22 is only really necessary when you are playing two competitive games per day, league Cup/CL.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I am glad I have a full 22 man roster at the moment. I had 5 players injured at the same time, a few days ago. Which meant with just 17 fit players, I couldn't fill all team slots for some matches (11 players and 7 subs). If I'd had less than 22, I would really have been struggling.

23 or 24 player is better bcoz sometime we have 2 or 3 player injured at one time !