Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 2 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: How is the match schedule for UCL/Cup final determined?

How is the match schedule for UCL/Cup final determined?

I am having a UCL final tomorrow but it is scheduled at 5.35 am! My opponent is from Russia and according to the time zone, it would be 2.35 pm for him. I think this is unfair. The engine is supposed to at least figure the time that both of us can play and schedule the match accordingly.

it scheduled according to both team other match schedule in same day so those match doesn't intercepted
    HairDryer likes this.

Mine is at 12.58am i be sleeping. My Ass man will take care of the final. The next day he will tell me who is my weakest player need to be replace. Righ now looks like he is taking control of my team.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    gizzmo and Piranut like this.

Famous
    There is an obvious advantage given to eastern countries in terms of schedule. Every time I faced an asian or eastern russian manager, the schedule was obviouly favouring them (I played a couple of those finals at 4 am but never at 9 pm - which would be bad for them). If I am lucky enough to have a league game on that day, I put it at about 7 am so that "locks" the dreadful 4-6 am period. On the other hand, americans suffer a lot with these schedule.
    Piranut likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)