Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 2 Post By 112000

Thread: Seriously what is the problem with this game.

Seriously what is the problem with this game.

I know bad luck, blah blah, but I seriously think how can this happen so quickly, supposedly the game needs at least some seconds to adjust. How did he get injured, did he trip while he was entering the field or something lol. This is a clear example of when a match goes against you and no tactics can resolve it.Seriously what is the problem with this game.-screenshot_20180126-191120.jpg

Never seen that before. I’ve had an injury to sub after 4 minutes but never one as he came on the pitch! Unlucky!
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    This remind me Gerard case, not an injury but a red card

Then I found this, not even a trip

Maybe it just happen
    KenoticFC and Francicic01 like this.

well I must say the second case is clearly an example of a player who was already injured or did not have a full recovery. I remember Ronaldo and Pato when the played for Milan were very injury prone, Ronaldo would play 2 matches and miss 4 months .In the game things are a little different, my player had 79% condition and the fact that it happened so quickly indicates me that it was the engine ''injuring him'' instead of a natural injury.

Hey khris can at least this be a record or something, at least I can make something positive out of this

This just shows that T11 is a RNG game, not a FM game.

And it’s rigged against active players.

Seriously what is the problem with this game.-screenshot_20180129-121145.jpg.
    He is cursed and cursed my defender too lol. Second direct red in a row, first my RB and now my DC. At least he scored